• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTB - Garmin Nuvi

Guest 9339

bro..

hv lobang for garmin 200?

hw much is ur garmin 760 lobang ??

thanks..

bro daxchin, TS wants to buy not sell. u could open another thread if u need to buy it too. with the same heading.

Guest Cklasse

I itching to change mine but I bought my Nuvi 370 at 900+ some time ago, so I doubt can let go since resale price will be low.

I suggest you go Suntec and get one basic Nuvi 205W or 255W, price should be reasonable.

Guest four_eggs

agis map is the most accurate map with postal code search. i used mapking before but will only bring u to the nearby road.

only GPS set from packard bell and autoform are using Agis map. map fr others look quite "cartoon".

hope it helps, allen

i looking for one too.

Guest jenvid

agis map is the most accurate map with postal code search. i used mapking before but will only bring u to the nearby road.

only GPS set from packard bell and autoform are using Agis map. map fr others look quite "cartoon".

hope it helps, allen

i looking for one too.

Not to compete, but the garmin map (org) can also search by postal code.

The 'free' map from malsingmaps.com also can & it is updated almost mthly.

'free' - to get most current u either contribute some POIs or contribute a 1 time token sum to get the unlock key.

Guest daxchin

hi bros,

when u get the unit fixed onto the dashboard, any wires dangling or do we get to charge the unit thru the lighter point?

i drive the w204... got wires not nice leh...

:ninjaturtle:

hi bros,

when u get the unit fixed onto the dashboard, any wires dangling or do we get to charge the unit thru the lighter point?

Got money can let the ghost work for you.....eeh 7th month now

Can, most member with the navi did it very nicely at those hifi shop.

hi bros,

come join us this coming sun & see how we did our 'hidden wires, crouching gps'. very swee lah.....

May want to sell mine.. W200 4.3Inch.. About $350.. Use 3 times only.. I familiar with most roads.. HAHAA

Thanks for the input...

I am very familiar with sg road too cos i drivr taxi......heehee

I need a GPS to help find me eating place nearby rather than thinking where to eat....

W200 @ $350 ???Anyway i think that's a price very near to a brand new set .

Thanks anyway :iconsalut:

I bought a Garmin Nuvi 205 last month at Perfect Watch, Sim Lim Square, for S$330, including a memory card with the MalSin map. It also came with an original USA map.

It is simple to use and so far has been quite fun but must say that the maps are not that accurate.

Has anyone downloaded a map of Melbourne and Sydney Australia, tried it out and found it to be good?

I might need those maps and advice.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...