• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Fireworks seen from Swissotel The Stamford.

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Guest angela

fantastic pictures jeff... :punk1: :punk1: especially with the lulian tao.. :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: one of my friends suggested to me to increase the shutter timing... my camera max 15 secs, but i think his could do it for 30secs, made a really beautiful snap...

Guest jenvid

Here it is guys, the pix were taken by Jenvid using his trusty Nikon N60! :thumbsup: The kidz really enjoyed themselves!

Dude, you cute lah... D70 deh... N60.. wakao ! :yumyum:

fantastic pictures jeff... :punk1: :punk1: especially with the lulian tao.. :angel1: :angel1: :angel1: one of my friends suggested to me to increase the shutter timing... my camera max 15 secs, but i think his could do it for 30secs, made a really beautiful snap...

Errm... think 2secs is enuff liao... hmm let me hop over to clubsnap & check what setting they use.

Mine is 2s f22, later cut down to 1s f22.

what about a door open, wind blow and chocolate drop event? hahahahaha

hahahahaha.... bro, u still remember or u had think about it once u reached home..... heheheheheheheheheeh :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

what about a door open, wind blow and chocolate drop event? hahahahaha

hahahahaha.... bro, u still remember or u had think about it once u reached home..... heheheheheheheheheeh :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

He still thinking where the wind come from la.....