• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Facebook

Guest 9339

Most of us have a facebook account, but heard some member's wifey telling me some true life story .....

She was telling me that many of her frenz's marriage broke apart cause by this website, many couple started to face misunderstanding with frenz that their love one had added,photo showing their love one with the opposite sexes ,event and whatever topic which posted by another parties that involve their love one, that cost their marriage to :love9:. and many misunderstanding :swduel:.

Any comment on this ?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jenvid

My views.

Most of frens used facebook to catch up/link up with long lost frens. However my frens use it purely for that and hardly add loads of 'add-ons' & does all the 'fun' stuff.

My view is that use with discretion and you will be trouble free.

It is a great portal, use it wisely...

My views.

Most of frens used facebook to catch up/link up with long lost frens. However my frens use it purely for that and hardly add loads of 'add-ons' & does all the 'fun' stuff.

My view is that use with discretion and you will be trouble free.

It is a great portal, use it wisely...

Wise words from a wise man..

Another wise words from another wise man said."Power is nothing without control".....

(Or was that from a bridgestone ad???) :wifstupid:

Guest jenvid

narmi ]

My views.

Most of frens used facebook to catch up/link up with long lost frens. My frens use it purely for that and hardly add loads of ' wrote:

Another wise words from another wise man said."Power is nothing without control".....

Me no wise man... if wise then i retire long time ago with heaps of $$$ haha

Just some common sense words from a plain commoner...

Jenvid ]

My views.

Most of frens used facebook to catch up/link up with long lost frens. My frens use it purely for that and hardly add loads of ' wrote:

Me no wise man... if wise then i retire long time ago with heaps of $$$ haha

Just some common sense words from a plain commoner...

Not wise how to print $$$$

My view- Agreed with Jenvid,If it is use to find or locate long lost frenz/mate, Good and effective way,of cos that will be posting only your own photo shot for your frenz to locate you.....other thing extra, i think is really BIG extra.

May my "Tua Pek Gong" Bless you too.....

My 2 cents-

Maybe bcos i am married, comparing those which are not attach or married.Many thing are different.

For me, i think i would have to be fair and be responsible for whatever we do outside. Just like Who are we going out with? What i do ? We would have to respect our other half,vice versa we need that respect from them too.

But for single...you gals can do anything, mix with any frenz or any other human being which you are happy with, as long that person are not attach nor married,If not you will get them into serious trouble easily.

May my "Tua Pek Gong" Bless you too.....

My 2 cents-

Maybe bcos i am married, comparing those which are not attach or married.Many thing are different.

For me, i think i would have to be fair and be responsible for whatever we do outside. Just like Who are we going out with? What i do ? We would have to respect our other half,vice versa we need that respect from them too.

But for single...you gals can do anything, mix with any frenz or any other human being which you are happy with, as long that person are not attach nor married,If not you will get them into serious trouble easily.

ya agreed, that why i said your wife really lucky ya :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Play dont get caught, eat must wipe mouth.....

Only half bucket sxxt make lots of noise when being shake, Full bucket either no noise or it wont move.

let go on, where you want to go ? :whip2: