• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

** Input on A160

Guest four_eggs

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest four_eggs

bro, on sat, i drive my wife orange nissan march. baby merc is ideal. so next time my wife can drive my E class and i drive A class to Merz gathering. somemore can extend COE (super low now right)?

bro, ur standard must buy SLK lah. u drive the SLK & let the family use the E200.... hehehehehehe

i still think u should get an SLK........................ u will look good in it, but then again, A Class is more logical. but 6 years old? hmmmmmmmmmm...... i have my doubts....

Guest angela

ya, my babe is turning 5 and already change some gear control unit, recently ignition sensor faulty and need to change. unless all the stuff have been changed, i can see you spending more $$$$ and worse of all time in the workshop. one of the custmer execs told me the s class spare parts are cheaper than the a class.

Guest four_eggs

thnx for the input. will not get the A160. regards, allen

ya, my babe is turning 5 and already change some gear control unit, recently ignition sensor faulty and need to change. unless all the stuff have been changed, i can see you spending more $$$$ and worse of all time in the workshop. one of the custmer execs told me the s class spare parts are cheaper than the a class.