• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

small party during delivery

• 2 months later...

Ital Motors for Ferrari has been doing this for some time. The new owner gets to invite 20 guests for a superb buffet lunch or dinner to watch the 'opening ceremony' of the new car. The car is revealed by 2 pretty girls by removing the velvet car cover with some fanfare.

Apparently, some of these friends can get carried away & will whip out their cheque book to book a Ferrari. It's a briilliant marketing tool.

• Like 2

Plus hire 2-10 hot babes to join you....haha cheaper

Don't need to buy the car. Just spend your money on a fantastic catering / party. Cheaper!

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Don't need to buy the car. Just spend your money on a fantastic catering / party. Cheaper!

Agreed! Lol! Your brand new high end performance car is waiting for you to start the engine and give it the beans and you'd rather eat buffet?!? Lobster I also don't want, give me the damn keys now!!

Ital Motors for Ferrari has been doing this for some time. The new owner gets to invite 20 guests for a superb buffet lunch or dinner to watch the 'opening ceremony' of the new car. The car is revealed by 2 pretty girls by removing the velvet car cover with some fanfare.

Apparently, some of these friends can get carried away & will whip out their cheque book to book a Ferrari. It's a briilliant marketing tool.

Not only Ferrari. Many other high end car dealers provide launch parties too. You've spent close to a million or more on the car. It's the least the dealer can do. Probably takes up a small percentage of their profits anyway.

Agreed! Lol! Your brand new high end performance car is waiting for you to start the engine and give it the beans and you'd rather eat buffet?!? Lobster I also don't want, give me the damn keys now!!

lol....ya....i also say pass me the keys and dun start the engine for me....i can do it myself. hahaha

I prefer to buy car and get free party.

At least I get something to drive.

I hope they let me cancel my order for used import Rolls Royce.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus