• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

C180 7G Piecha Mufflers Quad Installation Info..

Gukkie

Hi guys,

I got my Piecha Mufflers Installed  today.

Here are some photos and info for those who require more info as I have received a lot of private messages regarding this.

After Installation Report:

1) Gear changes are very smooth.

2) Muffler has a slight deep bassy tone.(Requires 500km break in period to sound better..from Piecha)

3) Loud grunt sound when gas pedal depressed and released.

4) Mufflers do give a slight horsepower boost (Dyno'ed already)

5) Sound of the mufflers come out at around 2.5k rpm..(subjected to which gear and speed you are at)

Overall I give this mufflers a 4/5 for those who want a different look and some sporty sounds..

Rating:

- Weight: 3/5 (Very heavy mufflers compared to stock)

- Build Quality: 5/5 (Very solid build)

- External Sound: 3/5 (Can be bassier and deeper..but that's the best it gets for a turbo car)

- Cabin Sound: 3/5 (Cabin is still relatively quite except for the grunts the mufflers make when accelerating..individual preference..)

- Price: 3/5

- Looks: 5/5 (Mufflers as well as muffler tips have Piecha engraved)

- Overall Experience: 4/5

(Due to strict LTA regulations that's the best it can get imo..unless you go for a C63..)

Photos:

piecha1.jpg

piecha2.jpg

Things Required:

1) Quad Diffuser.

2) Quad Diffuser Brackets.

3) Heat Shielding for driver side.

4) Piecha w204 quad mufflers.

Installation Note:

1) Existing panel on the right of the spare wheel compartment must be removed to allow the muffler to fit. (As seen in the photo)

2) Need vehicle to be inspected by Vicom within 2 weeks after installation. (Need to get a Stamp of Approval for the TUV Certificate)

I will not be attaching a sound clip as it does not sound as good on a sound clip and also it would sound better on a non turbo vehicle..

Cheers!

• Like 3