• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Power magic pro

Power magic pro will turn ur blackvue on even if ur engine off. There is a switch on the powermagic pro.

There is setting on powermagic pro as well.

Ie if

Setting hour infinite

Voltage 11.8v

Above setting will shut ur blackvue off when car battery voltage drop below 11.8v

Donno if u mean this above

Or

If your question is switching off the blackvue camera circle led light.

The setting has to be set on your blackvue sd card. Must connect into computer blackvue software setting

Super dl. Wat I mean is the power magic pro is unable to turn off, led always on. When I set the volt to 23 , the camera still can run happily when the car is parked. I drove back to rectify, installer still dunno Wat I mean. Haizzz. In the end I need to tell him one wire must connect to accessory fuse. Whatever the case now, one wire tap from iu wiring and another from the lighter socket in the glove compartment. Now everything seems ok but I m still wondering if he is tapping from the correct place. Shd have just gone to autospritze.

Chill bro

I tap from fuse at boot.

Red wire must tap to something where car on or off also have eletrical.

Yellow wire to cig where car off no electic. This will let your blackvue know that u are into parking mode.

Black wire ground.

I dislike figuring iu cable.

Hope above help u

And

U can try 23v again see if it cut power for ur camera if it does so it work correctly. Cause the main purpose if cut camera power

Photo ignore small red black wire. Thicker is powermagic pro wire

post-383-0-04102300-1383667213_thumb.jpg

If you don't want your Blackvue to be on when you're parking, why do you install the power magic?

You are right!

Anyway powermagic pro is for your car to have 24hr recording. Its a device that detect ur battery voltage. So if it hit lower than your setting it woll cut off camera. To protect your battery

• Like 1

If you don't want your Blackvue to be on when you're parking, why do you install the power magic?

Happens like this. In the beginning I only install blackvue camera. They told me can switch off from camera. After going home to figure, only way to switch off is to unplug cable which is dumb. So after reading from forum which also suggest install power magic to protect from battery discharge completely. So went back again for power magic pro installation.

i did mine at nightconcept....they install a hidden additional switch for me..

Tt installer told me cannt install additional switch and look at me like I'm asking for the moon. Very jialat workshop to install blackvue and they are listed as blackvue authorised dealers. I didn't go to those where most merc drivers install ice because they are not authorised dealers. Regret sia.