• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

F1 Period - Car + Driver Required

bbwannabe

Hello Forumies,

Looking for 2x C-Class (W204 - Sedan) and 2x E-Class (W212 - Sedan) for this F1 period.

Contract period:

19th to 23rd Sep (5 days)

Min. 10 Hours a day

(5 in the morning, 5 at night or 10 hour full stretch.

But seriously, you will sit around see cars zoom by nia)

Rates:

$40-55 an hour for C-Class

$55-65 an hour for E-Class

So for E-Class you can easily make $650 a day, $3250 for 5 days of sitting down and waiting.

Conditions:
Stock car will be the best

Can speak English

Know F1 zone well (can study one lah)

Please PM me by tomorrow if you are interested.

Please state:

Name:

Car Make/Model:

Body Colour:

Thank you.

too bad my S class not qualify

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Hello all,

Thank you for helping out my little coy during our manpower shortage. We are full up for now!

My business partner also asked me to put in a symbolic donation to a local charity on behalf of forum since we used this avenue to ask for help.

The towkays that have contact us, please wait for my confirmation tomorrow or latest Monday.

Thank you all.

• Like 1

Hello all,

Thank you for helping out my little coy during our manpower shortage. We are full up for now!

My business partner also asked me to put in a symbolic donation to a local charity on behalf of forum since we used this avenue to ask for help.

The towkays that have contact us, please wait for my confirmation tomorrow or latest Monday.

Thank you all.

wow... Charity on behalf go SGMERC.... Power... Respect....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hello all,

All requisite drivers has been contacted. If I have not contacted you, I am sorry. =(

Also, I will be upholding the privacy request you all have made.

Even castrate me, I also won't tell the gahmen or your OC you are moonlighting.

Thank you all.

Hello all,

All requisite drivers has been contacted. If I have not contacted you, I am sorry. =(

Also, I will be upholding the privacy request you all have made.

Even castrate me, I also won't tell the gahmen or your OC you are moonlighting.

Thank you all.

How about getting 3 babes to rape you?....hahahahahaaha....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...