• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Shock when service rep drove car like F1

Guest Luck

I drove in my other car for servicing this morning at Honda Leng kee... the service rep drove my car like F1 into the service factory in FRONT of me... wah lau...

Wonder C&C service ppl will do that when I bring my new w204 in first the 1st servicing... :pray:

• 10 months later...
Guest kopimonster

i think its safe to assume most of the service staff do it, recently i just sent in my car for routine servicing, when it went in, the gearshift was set to comfort, but was set to sports mode when i collected my ride, you can draw your own conclusions ;D

and what do you think those staff that pick up your car for servicing will do? :devil2:

Guest east539

i think its safe to assume most of the service staff do it, recently i just sent in my car for routine servicing, when it went in, the gearshift was set to comfort, but was set to sports mode when i collected my ride, you can draw your own conclusions ;D

and what do you think those staff that pick up your car for servicing will do? :devil2:

bro, yours is C63 leh, got look, got power, anyone sure want to test chiong your ride one.

Guest angela

But honestly, what's the problem as long as they don't crash?

not everybody drives pedal to the metal like someone i know who gave me a lift in melbourne............... ;) hahaha, some of us prefer the relaxed way of driving..

by the service reps pushing ur car, it kinda wears it out (yea, very lil wear and tear for the short period), and you wouldn't like to see your car being pushed to the limit especially if the driver isn't someone u know personally.

Guest kopimonster

east539 ]

i think its safe to assume most of the service staff do it, recently i just sent in my car for routine servicing, when it went in, the gearshift was set to comfort, but was set to sports mode when i collected my ride, you can draw your own conclusions wrote:

bro, yours is C63 leh, got look, got power, anyone sure want to test chiong your ride one.

i think they need to help us check if our brakes work properly at high speeds :evlaugh:

Guest ehwwong

exactly... test throttle response, test suspension, test air-fuel ratio, many many test can be done within the short drive to the workshop... heehee

Guest GASTON

I had a curb rash on my rims when C & C driver delivered my ML back to my place after servicing. :censored:

Did they compensate you for it?

They sent it for repair. The driver denied causing it but I had pics and security cam to prove that he was the last to drive the car. Was pissed, but in the end, they did a decent job repairing the rash.

Guest angela

They sent it for repair. The driver denied causing it but I had pics and security cam to prove that he was the last to drive the car. Was pissed, but in the end, they did a decent job repairing the rash.

thank goodness your place got survalience... that driver is a real a**h***...