• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

7G-DCT Gearbox Problem

Quad088

I agree... your ride.. your $$$... I'm sure u didn't buy cos others give good review. ..

IMHO, People are entitled to their own opinion. Just take it with a pinch of salt. So long you are happy with it, that's most important.

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

• 6 months later...

Comments and suggestions are for consideration only. Most important thing is that you are happy with the handling. Am glad that you are enjoying your ride, thats the whole point : )

First time I see people describing the effect of hard suspension this way......very funny.....

Installed TRD and changed coil overs to KW street comfort! Big difference. Slapping my own face now for saying TRD is not necessary! Wahaha

Installed TRD and changed coil overs to KW street comfort! Big difference. Slapping my own face now for saying TRD is not necessary! Wahaha

Better late than never.........lolz......think you need rear spoiler......if not your ride might just take off after all the mod.....hahahaaaaa......

Hi Tykl,

If you don't mind sharing, how much does the KW street comfort coilovers cost? I'm seriously considering changing my stock suspension (mine is the A200 with amg kit), as i find it too firm. Looking at a more comfortable ride. When driving on rough patches of road with stock suspension, i can almost feel the roughness of the road, and the car vibrates causing some of the trim to rattle. Wondering if your new coilovers will dampen the vibration significantly? Also, how does it affect the look of your ride? Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am not too sure exactly how much I paid for as I got brake kit, wheel set and coilovers as a package price. Suggest you enquire from our site sponsors I recalled checking with few of them is about $2800+ thereabouts. I chose street comfort as main objective was to improve comfort level but believe it or not handling has improved too! Maybe cause I've lowered to 1.5 finger gap (see pic). Personally is good investments!

post-3760-0-90693500-1398782676_thumb.jpg

post-3760-0-98293300-1398782890_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 months later...