• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Charity: Fund Raising Car Wash 25 & 26 July @ Holland Village (OLD)

Guest millionmilebenz

Guest millionmilebenz

Dear All,

SMU's community service initiative will be holding a charity fund raiser car-wash this Friday and Saturday at Holland Village. The beneficiary will be "My Buona Vista Place", a senior citizen wellness centre within the Buona Vista district. Although I am not fully clear on the details, I believe that the sponsor companies will donate a certain amount of money for each car that is washed, in addition to the funds collected directly from the car washes. All proceeds will go to the building of this new centre.

Dates: 25 and 26 July (Fri / Sat)

Locations:

a. Public Carpark at Block 15, Holland Drive

b. Public Carpark at Block 12, Holland Drive

c. Public Carpark at Block 41, Holland Drive

d. Public Carpark at Block 32, Holland Drive

The students will be there from morning till evening, so if you're in the area, do drop by and give your support! :) I'm pretty sure that you will get a "cleaner" car wash than the ones that me and Yap received from the SingTel Grid Girls. ;)

Peace!

NOTE:

This event is NOT organized by SGMERC. It is organized by SMU and the North West Community Development Centre and sponsored by many companies including Kimage, Liqui Moly, PUB, Mr. Bean (the soy bean stall), etc.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anytime i am ok.....

Anymore? Charity, Good deed, more ppl join pls

Lets do a convoy there, anyone interested to do Lunch than to Car wash

25th July 1PM

1) 9339

2) funng

Guest Cklasse

Anytime i am ok.....

Lets do a convoy there, anyone interested to do Lunch then to Car wash

25th July 1PM

1) 9339

2) funng

Guest funng

I tried looking for more info on the net, but couldn't find it. guess i will try asking my friend.

Lets do a convoy there, anyone interested to do Lunch then to Car wash

25th July 1PM

1) 9339

2) funng Sorry bro, but 1pm I still in school. haha.

26th July 4PM

1) funng