• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Emblem on the W203

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hi all,juz gotten a 2005 C180.Was wondering if i could change the stand up merc emblem on the bonnet to a flat one like the new C class?Appreciate if anyone can tell me where to get it if it can be done.Thanks a million.Cheers

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Bro CL7, were you the CL7 in SHC? Me CM-5

Ya , you can do almost everything at MBM , or you can come down to our coming Sunday meetup to check out all the W203 mod...POISON.....

See Ya Cheers

Guest angela

Hi bro 9339,no wonder your nick look familiar......haha at least i know someone here.Yup me from SHC,sold the EuroR.Anyway you know how it cost to change the emblem?Cheers

That's great, i still have my CM5, but the T's i sold it , planning to sell it soon.

I think most ppl will do the emblem together with the grill.

give you the tel nos, you check it out.

MBM, Patrick Lim- 64515333 (Sgmerc got 20% less on all Labour)

Benzline, Eric Tan- 67445877

Guest angela

That's great, i still have my CM5, but the T's i sold it , planning to sell it soon.

I think most ppl will do the emblem together with the grill.

give you the tel nos, you check it out.

MBM, Patrick Lim- 64515333 (Sgmerc got 20% less on all Labour)

Benzline, Eric Tan- 6744587

I see....but my gf dun like the grille,we juz wanna get the standing emblem away as we find it an eyesore....keke.Anyway thanks for the contacts,will call them to find out.Thanks Bro....

Guest davlim

Ya , you can do almost everything at MBM , or you can come down to our coming Sunday meetup to check out all the W203 mod...POISON.....

See Ya Cheers

Hi 9339,

me also switch from SHC over to here, my last ride also a CM.

Guest sy69u

yes, they do sell the emblem individually. the emblem replaces the stand-up 3 pointed star. bought mine at C&C long long time ago when MBM was not hatched yet. hehehehehe.

See Ya Cheers

Hi 9339,

me also switch from SHC over to here, my last ride also a CM.

Oh hi dav,Warm :welcome: to you. Your nick there same? Sorry didnt notice about you...cos CL7 easy spotted mah. Did you join the lunch @ Kepple today ?

Hope you will enjoy your stay here....Do drop by this Sunday meetup, see ya

Guest angela

hi CL7 :welcome:. i bought the emblem for about $45 to $50 many years back for my W203. not sure if it is cheaper or more expensive now.

Hi CBlack,have called benzline and they quoted $30 for the emblem but did not ask if its from taiwan or OEM.....

Guest davlim

hi CL7 :welcome:. i bought the emblem for about $45 to $50 many years back for my W203. not sure if it is cheaper or more expensive now.

Hi CBlack,have called benzline and they quoted $30 for the emblem but did not ask if its from taiwan or OEM.....

it should be OEM By Taiwan......take a look at this HK Yahoo site, y not FL to C55 look alike? :thumbsup:

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/1115775370

Guest angela

it should be OEM By Taiwan......take a look at this HK Yahoo site, y not FL to C55 look alike? :thumbsup:

Bro,MBM quoted $95 for the emblem,dunno why so much difference.... ???

Guest Merc-C

Bro,MBM quoted $95 for the emblem,dunno why so much difference.... ???

If I remembered correctly, paid around $45 for mine. No idea on the make but till now few years already still ok didn't fade. :)