• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Does your w204 leather seats make you hot?

Guest W204

hi guys,

i got my w204 a few weeks back, but lately, i noticed that i kinda sweat alot of the back. Is it due to its leather seat or air-con? But the a/c feels fine and cold. Any suggestions?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sy69u

nothing's wrong with the air-con or leather seat. its ur body heat. since u just got ur new car, it should be the various ladies tat are coming into ur new car. hehehehehehe. stay clear of them & u might be less sweaty....................

Guest gainax

i feel the same thing too, i set the air con settings exactly the same as my W211. but the w204 doesnt feel as cooling as the w211. only thing difference is my freezing hand. :death:

I haven experience it yet....

but i guess it get comfy when u stay in the car for a while,

i set my temp to 19degree, and the fan speed to "3 bars" so far ok leh...

:police:

well at least i know its just not me. But honestly, this is my first benz and i find it very strange that the ac is not that powerful as my previous car (Honda Accord). Could it be due to the different leather material they used or something else?

conti cars aircon are slightly weaker than nippon cars, in a sense, it cools car slower that nippon

well its just my views, as i had jap cars before.. my present W124, had change to Jap aircon compressor, now super cold!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

W204 can make me HOT meh......

No leh, still the same fat and old man la....... :tazzie:

Sxxt, i have used both the most sensitive words in this forum :death: