• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG Sport Style FL W204

Update with AMG sport package suspension, car slightly lowered now

Bro, it looks great after lowering suspension.

You are using AMG Lowered suspension? How much lowered down ?

It's just the suspension kit that came with the AMG sport style package, lower by 15mm only, but spring is stiffer hence better cornering. I bought it from another forum member here who upgraded to coilover.

There are no sport button cause this is not the Dynamic Handling option suspension.

• Like 1

It's just the suspension kit that came with the AMG sport style package, lower by 15mm only, but spring is stiffer hence better cornering. I bought it from another forum member here who upgraded to coilover.

There are no sport button cause this is not the Dynamic Handling option suspension.

Thanks for the clarification!

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

• 1 month later...

Bro Hayato, I noticed that the rotors' protective film were not scrapped off before fitting the calipers. This film prevents the rotors from rusting & It affects the braking performance....careful! The mechanic either can't be bothered to scrape or blurr.....

Bro Hayato, I noticed that the rotors' protective film were not scrapped off before fitting the calipers. This film prevents the rotors from rusting & It affects the braking performance....careful! The mechanic either can't be bothered to scrape or blurr.....

Thanks bro, the mechanic went for a test drive after the installation and all the rotor protective film were gone after that. Guess the film was scrapped off when he applied the brakes.

The brakes are now run in, works well. In fact, I find the braking power better than stock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i like the way the eyeball goes down...sweap in and out...and back up to level every time the car starts.....enjoy bro...it is a nice mod.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Changed my steering to Facelift AMG sport steering with paddle shift controls. In order for the paddle shift buttons to work, need to do a SCN code programming to enable manual gear. Now my car automatically turn to "S" mode whenever I start the car.

post-201-0-89215000-1395238861_thumb.jpg