• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Anyone installed Smart Top or Piecha Roof Module?

Guest redhood

for r170s, there's 2 more types of controls. Simple Roof and Bipes I think. I got my simple roof last week. i've not installed it yet. so i'll update you guys when its done.

Hi guys i've installed easyroof liao (sorry, simple roof is the stripdown version, the full version is easyroof). Yum yum!! really good and can now do the 1 touch auto lowering the hood thingy rather than hold it. Plus. now i can lower the hood via the key remote.. hee.. easyroof is only for R170 only.. fyi.

Guest redhood

Have installed the Smart Top version 3.22 over the weekend . It works like a charm and well worth the $$$ spend !!! . :love7:

Also met C35 and Kompresser while waiting for my ride to be fixed up . Nice talking to both of you .

Paisei , supposed to attend the meet up yesterday but was not feeling too good thus not able to make it . Hopefully will be able to join you guys for kopi sessions next time round . :thumbsup:

Congrats! I hope it is all that it has been advertised to be. so have you tried opening and closing while car is in motion? how does it perform?

Think you guys Yet to meet my wife.....Those who had will know why hahaa

yeah... poor 9339 will end up sleeping on the streets or in the car & probably a car left to rot in the carpark.... :o :o :o

Haahahaha....

9339 350 coming liow.... got green light liow................. hehehehehehehe..............