• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

27th July 4.30pm Meetup @ Kallang Car Park F (OLD)

Guest angela

27th July Meetup!

1) Kompressor

2) fruitcakepablohoney

3) keltanky

4) CBlack

5) Cklasse

6) Jenvid

7) hwong

8) Dash

9) Protoss

10) C35

11) SgLaKsa

12) W204

13) 9339

14) [GorgeouS]

15) Prado ( Newbie )

16) MMB

17) jammo + s1

18) W208

19)

20)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaohong

Thanks to Kompressor, I had a chance to meet up with all Merc drivers this evening (even though i curently do not drive one)......

I certainly felt the warm welcome (even though i was called AUNTY!!!!! :snglfk:) and it was great meeting up with everyone. Certainly hope to see all of you really soon! :clap:

Thanks to Kompressor, I had a chance to meet up with all Merc drivers this evening (even though i curently do not drive one)......

I certainly felt the warm welcome (even though i was called AUNTY!!!!! :snglfk:) and it was great meeting up with everyone. Certainly hope to see all of you really soon! :clap:

Ai yo who so rude call you aunty ya, tell me tell me. :bboyspin:

Guest sy69u

hi xiaohong. it was nice of u 2 join us SGMerc members. But didnt hav enough time talking & getting to know u better becoz i dont really speak a lot of mandarin n i know tat u r from china? we will see u soon. which ktv joint in geylang again? hehehehehehehe

Guest jenvid

NB x 'what is the number now ?'

I think next time we 'newbie' must be paraded in front of the other newbie lah...

Alamak, today must cho kang again at meetup... didnt meet any newbie leh...

Maybe we have placard on top of car to show nick ? good idea ?

Guest xiaohong

hi xiaohong. it was nice of u 2 join us SGMerc members. But didnt hav enough time talking & getting to know u better becoz i dont really speak a lot of mandarin n i know tat u r from china? we will see u soon. which ktv joint in geylang again? hehehehehehehe

:censored: wait till i see you next time! You will be so majorly bruised! :dblfk:

Guest sy69u

:censored: wait till i see you next time! You will be so majorly bruised! :dblfk:

wow! xiaohong! i'm very impressed with your great command of english. especially the writing skills.............. hehehehehehehehehehehe

really looking forward to see u again.

Ai yo who so rude call you aunty ya, tell me tell me. :bboyspin:

Aunty ??? I think "xiaohong" or "Dahong" enjoy being called aunty, right? She actually feel warm being address as aunty, Is another way of respect.....

Anyway, Warm :welcome: to you "Xiaohong"

Hope you wont feel offended as i am the 100% straight forward type, and i do enjoy all your "KNN", "NB" , :snglfk: , :dblfk: ......... and not to forget the AUNTY.....

Is another kind of De-stress......hahaa....... :yumyum:

Guest xiaohong

Anyway, Warm :welcome: to you "Xiaohong"

Hope you wont feel offended as i am the 100% straight forward type, and i do enjoy all your "KNN", "NB" , :snglfk: , :dblfk: ......... and not to forget the AUNTY.....

Is another kind of De-stress......hahaa....... :yumyum:

Of course not offended, just be prepared for many many bruises....lup u deeeeep deeeeep la......

Guest xiaohong

ahem... guys give her a break lah! Btw, xiaohong, we welcome you to our meetup! :welcome:

You remember who am i?

With a tongue twister nick like yours...WHO THE HELL CAN FORGET MAN???!!!!!! :yumyum: :yumyum:

Guest fruitcakepablohoney
With a tongue twister nick like yours...WHO THE HELL CAN FORGET MAN???!!!!!! :yumyum: :yumyum:

kekeke... remember you say " feel like pinching off those labels from my shirt"?

Actually i wanted to do that to you too....but only 2! ;D hahahaha

Sorry just being naughty! :asshole: :whip2:

Guest xiaohong

kekeke... remember you say " feel like pinching off those labels from my shirt"?

Actually i wanted to do that to you too....but only 2! ;D hahahaha

Sorry just being naughty! :asshole: :whip2:

:death: i should have just pinched yours off...make u cry in paaaaiiiiinnnnnnnnn

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

woah.suddenly with the intro of xiaohong all the bros into SM now....pinching and bruising...tsk tsk tsk...oh behave... :asshole: :whip2: ;D

We like her mah! ;D She's funny! :clap:

Guest Prado

hey prado...

did u come to meetup? i'm sorry if i missed you cos i came late and only joined in dinner.

must take a spin in your ride, man!!

hello Dash

Yup , but got to leave early due to a dinner appointment .. Anyway , was welcomed by a friendly group of guys :clap: :clap:. Will try to join more of the events in this club ..

Thanks alot guys ..

Guest Cklasse

This meetup has quite a few newbies turning up....first a funny Auntie in a RS4, then a funny Uncle came in a SLK.... ;D

and to Prado, glad that you like us....join us often in this forum and our events.

Guest hwong

If not for my recall (wife miss me)... definitely will get to know you guys during dinner...

Saw family participation by some members... cool!

Will bring my family along in subsequent meets!

Guest sy69u

this china girl rocks lah........ we luv u deep deep lah. make sure u make time to join us in all our activities... better still i will put u in my sms list so tat i will sms u if we got weekday activities......

btw, 1st time i see 9339 buka without his car. hahahahahahahahahahaha.................

Guest sy69u

If not for my recall (wife miss me)... definitely will get to know you guys during dinner...

Saw family participation by some members... cool!

Will bring my family along in subsequent meets!

great to meet u too. next time bring them along........... we hav other family members joining. not restricted to drivers only. hope u can join us for our weekday meet-ups too.

Guest sy69u

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

btw, if anybody would like to join us for weekdays meet-up, for 'buka', kopi, dinner, supper etc etc. pm us, which are jenvid, 9339, kompressor & i your handphone number so tat we can sms u.will be fun.

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: