• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Message from the Most illuminated:

To my good brothers and sisters here:

Singapore Property will cheong starting middle of June 2013.

Good Luck ;)

From your hansome and caring uncle,

神龙股侠。

WTF?????

• Like 1

You're dethpicable. 

oooh ahhhh....mirror mirror on the wall thing ya...okok...

oh mighty great blackjack21trader...you are the most "fantastico" chap here...please let me know tonight's 4D first prize...hooope your car illuuuminates and even give allll offf usss toto numbers...

thank you oh mighty

• Like 1

You're dethpicable. 

oooh ahhhh....mirror mirror on the wall thing ya...okok...

oh mighty great blackjack21trader...you are the most "fantastico" chap here...please let me know tonight's 4D first prize...hooope your car illuuuminates and even give allll offf usss toto numbers...

thank you oh mighty

daff, we same freq.