• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi folks

KOT

Hello all,

Just got myself a 07 w211 and will be collecting the car coming Wed, and hoping to learn more from the folks here. Finally decide to switch to the 3 stars after driving a number of other conti brands.

The ride is still on stock 16" though rims still look good and Tires still have 80%. Thinking of changing to 18" used or new rims. Can someone advise what is my current offset, and what rim width and offset should I go for if I decide to up to 18"? Thanks.

I saw the amg kit on my colleague 08 w211an it looks really good. So tempted, but my car only left 4 years, so not sure if i want to get poisoned by this kit. Maybe will see if someone decide to sell theirs. :)

Well, hope to catch up with the folks here soon.

• Like 1

welcome KOT... enjoy your stay here... I believe U will find enough poison for ur ride here..... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Hello all,

Just got myself a 07 w211 and will be collecting the car coming Wed, and hoping to learn more from the folks here. Finally decide to switch to the 3 stars after driving a number of other conti brands.

The ride is still on stock 16" though rims still look good and Tires still have 80%. Thinking of changing to 18" used or new rims. Can someone advise what is my current offset, and what rim width and offset should I go for if I decide to up to 18"? Thanks.

I saw the amg kit on my colleague 08 w211an it looks really good. So tempted, but my car only left 4 years, so not sure if i want to get poisoned by this kit. Maybe will see if someone decide to sell theirs. :)

Well, hope to catch up with the folks here soon.

Hi KOT,

welcome onboard....

* stock best...

cheers

• Like 1

Welcome KOT!

Just to share some humble opinion of mine regarding mods to car....

it doesnt matter to me how long i will be driving the car, as long as i like every single mod that i did, it will worth every single cent that i spend on it  :thumbsu:

• Like 2

Welcome cbenz. u must be driving a c class.. :)

Hey, thanks for the welcome note and info! :)

Odessus, thanks for the Wheel fitment link.. I always assume that my stock offset is 38.

Acslk, very true on staying stock when come to comfort though i always shy away from true north for my previous rides. Haha..

End12, where do u go for modding??

KOT,

you can look at our site sponsors column..

just a brief breakdown who to look for, for various items :

Minor body parts mod and MISC MERC merchandise : Blackmerc/ Peter = PH Trading

Carbon fibre parts and body kit                                     : Lawrence              = Carbonrevo 

Headlights and HID conversion                                     : Steve                     = Sonic racing

• Like 1