• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Need help on Brembo BBK

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an ad selling used Brembo Cayenne BBK. Selling at $3k. He claims its refurbished and can fit W204.

If i'm really interested, what do I look out for? Forumers, can advice???

for 3k why not get APi? better get a proper set.......brakes dont play..

cheers

for 3k why not get APi? better get a proper set.......brakes dont play..

cheers

APi $3k for front and back or just the front?

The size of brembo is 355mm and only used for 4 months. According to him the pads all still very new.

APi $3k for front and back or just the front?

The size of brembo is 355mm and only used for 4 months. According to him the pads all still very new.

less than 3k i think...........front only....

cheers

Yup, you are right... hmmm, how siah? Tempting leh...

Some work needs to be done before fitment bro. That means some downtime as they will remove your entire knuckle and send it to the machine shoppe.

other stuff u need to look out for, u mentioned its 355 mm rotors? Can your rims clear the rotors and the callipers? If not, do u need new rims or will spacers work for u?

My ex mistresses....

9394559638_9f28a394db.jpg