• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Malacca day trip 5th July (OLD)

Guest 9339

Guest 9339

Ok guys, we are all back safely and had enjoy the Jonkers street very much as there isnt such place in sg.

Although some mishap happen, first was the jam than changes in meet up time. After meetup,my car key was lock inside my car and had to get manchanic to do it. Waited and wasted 1 and half hour at esso,thank guys for the patience and accompany me waited and thanks to sy and dash for offering to send me home to pick up my spare key.

thanks guys.

Wait for Jeff to post up the photo,you guys stay tune.........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jenvid

Wa..so eventful.....next SOP is every driver must hang their car key around the neck. :la:

hmmm... that beats bringing spare keys !!! hahaha. What a fantastic idea !

Guest 9339

Each event or outing we learn new thing, getting more experience and also getting to know more workshop in each state of M'sia. Btw, the guys to came to my rescue are from a Merc benz workshop.

Guest Cklasse

Interesting...how was the door opened without the key and how did the door get locked without the key?

I locked my car once with the key in the boot. From then on, my car key never had the chance to go into the boot.

Guest C350

Interesting...how was the door opened without the key and how did the door get locked without the key?

I locked my car once with the key in the boot. From then on, my car key never had the chance to go into the boot.

we leave the door close, change the car ha ha ha

had heard something like this,wonder anyone tried it before??

"Have you locked your keys in the car?

Does your car have remote keyless entry? This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone: If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their mobile phone from your cell phone. Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock.

Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you.... Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other 'remote'for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).

Editor's Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone!' """

Guest dash

we tried it out Kel,

but it couldn't work....we even tried different HP.... :(

SY tried before but not on his merc...

so maybe cannot work on merc.

maybe we can do another experiment?

Guest 9339

we tried it out Kel,

but it couldn't work....we even tried different HP.... :(

SY tried before but not on his merc...

so maybe cannot work on merc.

maybe we can do another experiment?

Ya i saw the video clip too,maybe need a motorola phone or only they network can.......

Guest eyke

Editor's Note: It works fine! We tried it out and it unlocked our car over a mobile phone!' """

remote key usually works by RF, while phone only transmits sound waves; so how to work?

unless you can some RF-to-sound on the input side and sound-to-RF on the output side.

something like how a computer modem/fax works...

Guest jenvid

aiyah... like c35 says, leave the key alone. Change the car lah...

W211 with keyless option has no such problem, E93 with comfort access also no such problem... keke...

btw your missy like the W211 mah... got good excuse lor... :afro:

Guest 9339

Hi guy, just got back. Will post pix soon! Cheers

Actually i very envy Jeff, full of events......You are a real "eventful" man :thumbsup: :iconsalut:

Guest sy69u

hey guys, very eventful day we had. thanks for enduring my 'nonsense' car. had to stop twice. if not, would have been back in sg earlier.

i know, i know, like wat every1 said, leave the problem, change car. hahahahahahahaha......................

for the 1st time, i 'trash' a s350. wat a feeling. the driver must be cursing & swearing when i overtook him. hehehehehehehehehe. i must say its the car, not the driver....

Guest Otsego

sy69u ]

hey guys, very eventful day we had. thanks for enduring my ' wrote:

its the car, not the driver....[/color]

end of the day, its the Car and the Driver

Guest sy69u

Noitalogesto ]

its the car, not the driver....[/color]

end of the day, its the Car and the Driver

hahahahahaha..... totally agree

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Hi guy, just got back. Will post pix soon! Cheers

Actually i very envy Jeff, full of events......You are a real "eventful" man :thumbsup: :iconsalut:

Hahaha...that's funny lah!

Guest fruitcakepablohoney

Car can go but driver no guts also cannot

Driver can go but car cannot go also cannot

It is a combination of both driver guts & car.

So SY, you the man la

I didn't push myself cos firstly, my eye sight driving in the night not so good (yah la need lens)

Also my new tyres i'm not confident!

Guest sy69u

Car can go but driver no guts also cannot

Driver can go but car cannot go also cannot

It is a combination of both driver guts & car.

So SY, you the man la

ya right... hahahahahahaha

Guest jenvid

hey guys, very eventful day we had. thanks for enduring my 'nonsense' car. had to stop twice. if not, would have been back in sg earlier.

i know, i know, like wat every1 said, leave the problem, change car. hahahahahahahaha......................

for the 1st time, i 'trash' a s350. wat a feeling. the driver must be cursing & swearing when i overtook him. hehehehehehehehehe. i must say its the car, not the driver....

haha... just saw a S600 V12 Biturbo man....the same engine pagani zonda uses... wakao... eat ur heart out sy69u !!!

0-100km/h in 4.8s keke...whopping 500bhp... damn the car plate I saw is EZ2Z shld have changed to EA2Y (easy)

Instalment per mth is 7k nia.... :snglfk:

And it has std feature that I have no clue what it is...*damn* *damn* *damn*

- Cylinder shut-off (ZAS)

Guest sy69u

Jenvid ]

haha... just saw a S600 V12 Biturbo man....the same engine pagani zonda uses... wakao... eat ur heart out sy69u !!!

0-100km/h in 4.8s keke...whopping 500bhp... damn the car plate I saw is EZ2Z shld have changed to EA2Y (easy)

Instalment per mth is 7k nia.... :snglfk:

And it has std feature that I have no clue what it is...*damn* *damn* *damn*

- Cylinder shut-off (ZAS)

EA2Y is already taken. saw the car in my former school. think his son goes to the same school as me. dont know if still around or not.