• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WTB - GroupBuy M271 Header + 300 cell Catalytic converter – Made in USA

Guest morganoh

Guest morganoh

AnyOne interested in the M271 Header + 300 cell Catalytic converter –

Its Made in USA

Only US$1299 = around S$1766 ( while the Kleemann one is S$3800)

THATS LESS THAN 1/2 PRICE

Seller told me it's effect like MKB or Kleemann, but it's price is less than half.

Shipping to Singapore is around US$120 per set.

Anyone interested and would like a group buy. so that I we can save on the Shipping

6d0e_1.JPG

Guest morganoh

seller confirm it can be use on the Right Hand drive Car

and its manufacturer website states it can be use for RHD too.

http://www.tuninglinx.com/html/high-flow-exhaust-header-m271.html

I had just emailed seller showing him that theres a Steeling Wheel Shaft on the right Side of the engine

and the original downpipe that connects to the header is curve in a way to avoid the shaft.

Now waiting for seller to reconfirm the 3 time.

• 1 month later...
Guest triple8

Hi there, any update on this ? Can it fit a W203 as well? btw, can it get approved when inspection comes? Cheers.

seller confirm it can be use on the Right Hand drive Car

and its manufacturer website states it can be use for RHD too.

http://www.tuninglinx.com/html/high-flow-exhaust-header-m271.html

I had just emailed seller showing him that theres a Steeling Wheel Shaft on the right Side of the engine

and the original downpipe that connects to the header is curve in a way to avoid the shaft.

Now waiting for seller to reconfirm the 3 time.

Guest morganoh

Hi there, any update on this ? Can it fit a W203 as well? btw, can it get approved when inspection comes? Cheers.

yes confirm can fit W203 and can fit on Right Hand Drive car.

I dont think its approve, even Kleemann is not approve, due to the removal of the original cat and installing of the high flow cat

U interested?

I'm still waiting for buyers to form a mini group buy so as to save on postage charges.

hey bro, thanks for the offer but can it fit directly into w211? sekali cannot, will be left with it. will feel LL lah.

For header, It should fit all 271 engine, cos is the same...