• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Latest mod - AMG BS Steering Wheel with Paddle Shifters

Hi guys, thot I share with u guys my latest mod...

post-502-0-85456600-1366289969_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

2001-2007 = Toyota Harrier

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2011-2012 = Evoque (crap!)

2012- = W204

Eat grass for the next few weeks!

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Also mod the rear end...and many other stuffs!

post-502-0-61522900-1366291964_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Where huh?

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Hi guys, thot I share with u guys my latest mod...

Bro, very swee! I like!! I'd also got myself a C63 Steering Wheel with Paddles Shifter just like your's. But mine is Nappa Leather. Do you mind I ask if your ride is a C180 Sports Coupe? You already have paddle shifters before you change it to the C63 one? I can't find any Merc dealership here in Melbourne willing to help me enable the paddle shifter option and also to enable the Manual option. I am contemplating on buying a Super MB Star to perform the paddle shifter enabling and the manual mode myself. Has anyone in the forum perform this mod DIY before?

Also mod the rear end...and many other stuffs!

Chio! Love the BS style exhaust! Too bad can't do for mine.

Quicksilver - mate, mine is C180 sedan without paddle shifters. You need to do some programming to get the shifters working. Unfortunately, I can't share with you how to do it cos I paid someone else to do it.

Mark - u know ah boon from Autosprintze? Anyway, I had wanted to install the supersprint exhaust but the guys from jeep chew said I have to abandon my BS quad exhaust. Such, I decided to stick to the stock exhaust cos the BS tailpipes too chio to abandon la.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Mark - u know ah boon from Autosprintze? Anyway, I had wanted to install the supersprint exhaust but the guys from jeep chew said I have to abandon my BS quad exhaust. Such, I decided to stick to the stock exhaust cos the BS tailpipes too chio to abandon la.

That's the problem. I'm on aftermarket quads now and LTA is very sensitive to any modifications made to it. No choice, gotta stick with oval exhaust tips.

You are right prob! Even if you weld the LTA approved exhaust to the dummy tailpipes also not approved.

Also found out that the after market bi-xenon headlamps although manufactured for merc also not approved!

Phew, nearly spent 7k for the headlamps...heng ah!

• Like 1

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Quicksilver - mate, mine is C180 sedan without paddle shifters. You need to do some programming to get the shifters working. Unfortunately, I can't share with you how to do it cos I paid someone else to do it.

Thanks Bro for your reply. Did you DIY the physical steering swap and got someone to program it for you? You got Autospritze to do it right?

Yup, ah boon from Autospritze.

He did everything for me.

Pointless for u to DIY the swapping part cos the pain is the progm not the physical swapping of steering wheel.

Since we r dealing with airbag, better let the expert do it. Peace of mind bro!

• Like 1

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

The existing airbag doesn't fit the AMG steering wheel.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Hi, please share if you reuse the airbags? And damage. Thanks.

It depends on which steering wheel your car comes with. The one that comes with my fits the C63 AMG steering wheel so I didn't have to spend extra getting the airbag.

Pardon me, mine is the stock W204 steering wheel. Such, the airbag couldn't fit the AMG steering wheel.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204

Pardon me, mine is the stock W204 steering wheel. Such, the airbag couldn't fit the AMG steering wheel.

Hmm. Mine also stock Avantgarde steering wheel, three spoke. Can fit, also done by Ah Boon.

Or perhaps the qns shld be whether it fits perfectly into the airbag recess area? The stock airbag can hock up to the AMG steering wheel but it is not a perfect fitment.

Some bros here have done it without the need to buy the actual AMG airbag.

2007-2011 = Civic Hybrid

2012- = W204