• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Durian plantation buffet

Guest Cklasse

Guest Cklasse

ff6838.jpg

Here's the details to the plantation for those who are heading up to Malacca.

It's near Malacca and you can exit Tangkak for the durian and some B-road driving after the durian to Malacca.

2yxoxhu.jpg

Exit Tangkak into route 23. Turn left to Muar after the toll.

6og2mx.jpg

Drive slowly as the durian plantation is just a short distance after the turn. Look out for the signboard.

w0t2tu.jpg

This is the buffet place, a small 2 story hut, a couple of chairs and a small table.

2cyp0gp.jpg

Price today is MR8/kg for D24 and MR4 for normal. Not sure if the price will increase when all the Mercedes-Benz turn up.

Beware of the flies and surprisingly, no mosquitoes.

There is a tap for washing your hands.

ot0zfa.jpg

b82vxy.jpg

2ynqwes.jpg

This is the GPS coordinates for the plantation;

N 02deg 14.426'

E 102deg 32.003'

After the durian, set your GPS and head south (turn left out from plantation) on route 23 towards Malacca. Route 23 is littered with a lot of durian plantations and lots of rambutan trees along the road. Beware of your speed as there are kelisa coming into your path in those kampung area along the road.

Info by SGMERC

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tazzie: :swduel: :yumyum: :laugh: :angel: :2guns: :tongue1: :P :love7: :sex: ;D :D ^-^ ;) :3some: :) >:D :police: :afro: :devil: :la: :devil2: :clap: :thumbsup: :rockon: :ninja: :punk1: :bboyspin:

ALRIGHT!!!! gonna fast til we hit the durian plantation and release the beast within there!!!!

Guest Cklasse

Some asked me about the durian in today's meetup...the one I had yellow flesh and a little bitterness. Here's the picture.

2u54cau.jpg

The durian plantation, it's big.

ifwuas.jpg

Guest Cklasse

This is a recce trip la. I was not even sure what I would get when I exited Tangkak.

Go this Sat on the Malacca trip or another weekend in July. The guy in the plantation said the season will last till end July.

This is a recce trip la. I was not even sure what I would get when I exited Tangkak.

Go this Sat on the Malacca trip or another weekend in July. The guy in the plantation said the season will last till end July.

"mah tu liao" let go this saturday calling all "durian siao"

Guest jenvid

aiya.... nearest best durian is gombak base. Climb over the fence facing hillview. I bring u go find the best durians... abt 5 to 10 trees in total.

Guest C350

aiya.... nearest best durian is gombak base. Climb over the fence facing hillview. I bring u go find the best durians... abt 5 to 10 trees in total.

i don't want to be shoot down by m16 lei :yumyum:

Guest Cklasse

If want to climb fence...another area is in the fenced perimeter of Tengah Airbase at Ah Ma Keng, durian plantation inside.

The Area D armour area has plantation too....I remembered it's near the bund of the reservoir.

Guest jenvid

Or AR21....

i don't want to be shoot down by m16 lei :yumyum:

Aiyah no bang bang lah... the residence there do it all the time. I know because I NS there mah... every now & then bring ladies to 'jungle' eat durian, rambutan, catch tiger barb fish, trekking, etc etc... esp on Sat lor...

That's my NS life... hahahaha

Siao liao tonite sure kena smack left right centre....

Guest C350

Dtvtetjs ]

Or AR21....

i don' wrote:

Aiyah no bang bang lah... the residence there do it all the time. I know because I NS there mah... every now & then bring ladies to 'jungle' eat durian, rambutan, catch tiger barb fish, trekking, etc etc... esp on Sat lor...

That's my NS life... hahahaha

Siao liao tonite sure kena smack left right centre....

ai ya always lack of smacking lei how

Guest jenvid

C35 ]

Dtvtetjs ]

Or AR21....

i don' wrote:

Aiyah no bang bang lah... the residence there do it all the time. I know because I NS there mah... every now & then bring ladies to ' wrote:

ai ya always lack of smacking lei how

U got power racquet liao... Like nahCydanR says... leave the raquet alone... change the player.... hahahaha

ok ok super :offtopic:

Guest jenvid

Ok... more poison... From malsingmaps forum...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps if people could propose more venues... I know three places: From SOuth to Notrh

1. Segamat (not sure when is the best time) N 02°20.368 E 102°43.102

2. Bentong (need to call the owner of the orchard)

3. Turbosnail's secret garden (need to be Turbo very hard)

4. Perlis (too far)

I also know that between Kuala Lips and Merapoh there are many places to enjoy eating the fruit.

http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=81364&sid=94d2d0b7339a646e9710e95c53841fea#p81364

Guest jenvid

More...

------------------------------------------------------

Try you luck here N3 46.547 E101 29.828. That is the "local's" price. But generally it is cheap there as it is up in the ulu.

http://www.malsingmaps.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=83846&sid=da4678bbc5290f86f45d6ef4af9fab7d#p83846

DurianSS2.com -> http://www.durianss2.com/about.htm

N3.11776 E101.62395 ( http://www.durianss2.com/about_files/Map.gif )

http://sdvi.fama.net.my/ireport/fruitcalendar/02_type_summary_view.php?ddYear=2008&ddTypeList=01,01,005&genrpt=yes

Guest Cklasse

Great, will check out Google Earth with the coordinates and recce for it.

I promise if go recce, will post here to chio people go.....if not C35 will ......... :2guns: