• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New free online map (street directory) of Singapore

Guest angela

Guest angela

Hi guys,

hope i'm not flouting the "no business promotion" rule here... Just wanna share a useful site that we've created

I'm one of the creators behind www.gothere.sg

It's a Free online map (directory) in Singapore.

Useful for drivers and people who take public transport alike. we've got bus, train, ERP and car park information in now.

Being a startup (and poor) there's nothing much we can offer at the moment except a useful service.

So take a look and leave any comments.

P.S it's going to be free forever for general users, that is something we promise.

Guest gainax

Hi, first of all great job in setting up this site. First glance and I can tell that its so much better than some gov site that we got force to use after they force "streetdirectory" down. That site was just so laggy that it is unuseable.

Keep up the good work and I hope you're site be as sucessful, if not better than street directory.

:thumbsup:

Guest angela

Hi, first of all great job in setting up this site. First glance and I can tell that its so much better than some gov site that we got force to use after they force "streetdirectory" down. That site was just so laggy that it is unuseable.

Keep up the good work and I hope you're site be as sucessful, if not better than street directory.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments.

There's still a lot of work that we need to do, and other than being just a directions/mapping website, we have plans to develop sort of a community website. So stay tuned for more updates!

Do spread it around to people who use public transport, I feel that these are the people that will benefit most from our site.

Guest angela

ok, i love the bus guide function. much more easier to navigate compared to other websites like ST and all... plus, u all have integrated both tibs and sbs. fantastic.

only problem was when i tested it out yesterday, i got mixed up between bus 156 and 165, ended up somewhere else (this was my bad, so yea)... but its more than just a great job. UPZ!

Guest redhood

gothere ]

Hi guys,

hope i' wrote:

www.gothere.sg[/url]

It's a Free online map (directory) in Singapore.

Useful for drivers and people who take public transport alike. we've got bus, train, ERP and car park information in now.

Being a startup (and poor) there's nothing much we can offer at the moment except a useful service.

So take a look and leave any comments.

P.S it's going to be free forever for general users, that is something we promise.

Hey, just checked it out! great site. definitely useful. I spent a year in London and totally depended on the "Transport For London" site, and was wondering when there would be something functional like your site for Singapore. Great stuff... it would be a miracle if you could set it for time of travel as well, since travelling times are different at different times of the day. Cost might be different (when driving) at different times as well due to ERP... These are all add-ons that you might consider. As it is, it's bloody good already. Kudos to you and your team!

Guest angela

http://blog.gothere.sg/2008/07/erp-woes.html

New blog post regarding latest ERP review effective tomorrow...

Tried to summarize for everyone's reference.

Of course the new rates are available at our site..

Hey, just checked it out! great site. definitely useful. I spent a year in London and totally depended on the "Transport For London" site, and was wondering when there would be something functional like your site for Singapore. Great stuff... it would be a miracle if you could set it for time of travel as well, since travelling times are different at different times of the day. Cost might be different (when driving) at different times as well due to ERP... These are all add-ons that you might consider. As it is, it's bloody good already. Kudos to you and your team!

Thanks! Miracles do happen and we are always looking at ways that we can make the site better!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angela

Back with some updates...

A mobile version is now available! But it's only for public transport routing, it's not ready for drivers. So if you need a bus or train while outside, the features are basically the same as what you see on the main site.

Visit http://gothere.sg/m

After lots of feedback on "Why can't I print the directions???"

it's now ready too! "Print Directions" tab will get you a nicely formatted page so that you can pass the paper to whoever is sitting next to you.