• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sgcarmart sold to SPH

Ah Bui

Heard in news that Sgcarmart was sold to SPH for a whopping $60million.... That's alot of $$$.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

600 milf.... wah.... eat well Lawrence. .. u need all the energy....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

600m too cheap Liao carbonRevo worth much more than that.... Maybe 1.2b?

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

correct... he's DROP DEAD gorgeous....

...hehe...haha...

...eh..dethpicable ...

....Y young must come w Hunsum? Oh...u mean like the likes of One Direction huh...

...matured ley.. ;)?! Not fair Mah... Alex To is drop dead GORGEOUS... :)!!

Hahaha!!!!! Used to love his dancing..... His epic MV.... All my female friends watch and blushes.....

By then everybody will 跑掉跑掉!!!

see see...sigh

ah bui...i drag her to karaoke and you do the 脱掉脱掉脱掉 ok?

I can sing... Or croak.... But I sure cannot strip or dance Lah....

...Wahahahahaha ..:)!

....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...:)!

...okay! ONZ... U both dethpicable & Fatty go & do the 脱掉, I sure go sing w u both! Lai lor!!!!

...my toes r lufing lufing ...hehe...:)!!

We should arrange a croaking session..... And do the BUD-WEI-SER act......

Wait till u join first.... Later u SQ we all 脱掉 Kenna send to Police station.... Or worse back to my exclusive condo..... I'm not ready to go back yet.....

Wait till u join first.... Later u SQ we all 脱掉 Kenna send to Police station.... Or worse back to my exclusive condo..... I'm not ready to go back yet.....

She never ask u guys to do full monty u should 偷笑 *LOL*

Do in pte room will kena indecent exposure?