• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Happy like a bird ...

Guest Titan

Guest SgLaKsa

I just order the SLK200 yesterday and will be collecting my ride in mid July :clap:

haha coincidentally, i'm the first to read your post and to reply :punk1: by the way Craig, what's the OMV?

Guest Prado

Hello Titan

You got yours from C & C ?? Just checking , do they normally give free accessiories for your ride when you book with them ???

As their's are fixed listed price , understands that normally they give discount but thru overtrade of your old ride , but me no car to trade in to them . So you got any freebies from your sale person ??

Thanks in advance

Guest Titan

I just order the SLK200 yesterday and will be collecting my ride in mid July :clap:

haha coincidentally, i'm the first to read your post and to reply :punk1: by the way Craig, what's the OMV?

If I am not wrong, the OMV is about $50K++ below $51k

Guest Titan

Hello Titan

You got yours from C & C ?? Just checking , do they normally give free accessiories for your ride when you book with them ???

As their's are fixed listed price , understands that normally they give discount but thru overtrade of your old ride , but me no car to trade in to them . So you got any freebies from your sale person ??

Thanks in advance

I have got $3000 servicing credits, merc cap, a key ring and my SE also sponsor me a $321 for me to de-register my number plate when I am ready to bid for the series SJJ thats to be out in maybe a month time.

Guest Titan

Got any free worm??? If not why happy like a bird...hahaa

Just joking :bootyshake:, :welcome: Welcome to Sgmerc Titan

Hahaha, I also dunno why 'bird'.... thats wat came to my mind then. As you can see from my above post, not much worms (freebies) ;D

Guest redhood

welcome to the club! :punk1:

and yes, you should be happy like a bird! :bboyspin:

Guest Prado

Titan ]

Hello Titan

As their' wrote:

I have got $3000 servicing credits, merc cap, a key ring and my SE also sponsor me a $321 for me to de-register my number plate when I am ready to bid for the series SJJ thats to be out in maybe a month time.

Hello Titan

Thanks for the info . Will be booking the 280 later this afternoon . Collection could be fast i hope .. :pray:

OT abit , do you happen to work in Titan , a bunkering company ??? Me in the bunker trade also

Me too , just ordered . Collecting Early - Mid June also :) :)

July right? i think thats what you mean, come on down this 29th meet up at kallang, No need to drive a Merc or SLK to join us, i drive Honda only...See you guys this Sunday 4.30pm at Kallang. Cheers

Guest Titan

Congrats, So you also happy like a bird now.... Hahahaha

No, I am working in the bunkering trade.

Guest Titan

July right? i think thats what you mean, come on down this 29th meet up at kallang, No need to drive a Merc or SLK to join us, i drive Honda only...See you guys this Sunday 4.30pm at Kallang. Cheers

Will try to make it for the coming meeting up.

Am also driving a Honda now, its a Honda Jazz :punk1:. de-kitting at the moment, a bit can't bear to part. :-\

Guest Prado

Yup , should be July .. Too excited & can't wait for it man ... Will try to come down to Kallang this Sunday

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Prado

At long last , collected my ride this morning ... Enjoying every moment of it man :thumbsup:

Titan , you collected yours yesterday rite ??? Heard from my SE that someone collected his Red SLK yesterday :clap: :clap:

Guest Otsego

At long last , collected my ride this morning ... Enjoying every moment of it man :thumbsup:

Titan , you collected yours yesterday rite ??? Heard from my SE that someone collected his Red SLK yesterday :clap: :clap:

howl of the V6 shiok??

Guest redhood

One more Red Slik! :welcome:

hey prado!

must come down for meetup! and must gimme a ride in your new babe hor! :clap: :clap:

Guest Titan

Wooohooooooo the wait is finally over for me too :punk1:

The person your SE mention is not me, I collected on Sat afternoon and mine is a Black Beauty :yumyum:.

Guest SgLaKsa

WoooooooooHooooooooooooooo........... Happy for the both of you, Titan and Prado :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: YeeeeeeeeeeeeHarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: