• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Last night @ Upper Thomson Road

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call the police..........

I lost 2 car yesterday.....

No big deal for them to buka mah, their pay so much on taxes and rd tax too....

Buy this kind of car dont buka, buy a condo or many comdom better

Buy this kind of car dont buka, buy a condo or many comdom better

I like this ha ha ha :devil2:

must be my 2 maid drove my car to night market la shit..... must scold them liao, really too much :tazzie: :tazzie: :tazzie:

If i can afford either one, every meet up you sure see me buka 2 round before i turn into the carpark, b'cos car to fast cant stop in time for car park entrance...... heeeee(can this be a good excues)

If i can afford either one, every meet up you sure see me buka 2 round before i turn into the carpark, b'cos car to fast cant stop in time for car park entrance...... heeeee(can this be a good excues)

if you can afford pls add in 10 pot front brake 10 pot rear brake ya!

Kompressor ]

If i can afford either one, every meet up you sure see me buka 2 round before i turn into the carpark, b' wrote:

I suggest 2 10 pot in front and 2 10 pot at the back for safety reason. hahahaha

that's very bad of you bro total 40 pot lei ahahahahah..

Guest jenvid

C35 ]

If i can afford either one, every meet up you sure see me buka 2 round before i turn into the carpark, b' wrote:

I suggest 2 10 pot in front and 2 10 pot at the back for safety reason. hahahaha

that's very bad of you bro total 40 pot lei ahahahahah..

At 40 pots... hit the brake hor, car stop lah but driver fly out of windscreen lor... got 3pt seat belt also no use...

Divnej ]

C35 ]

that' wrote:

At 40 pots... hit the brake hor, car stop lah but driver fly out of windscreen lor... got 3pt seat belt also no use...

i think it depend lei, if driver too light will fly out from windscreen but if driver more then 80kg ya, the ass will still stick to the seat la :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

C35 ]

Divnej ]

that' wrote:

i think it depend lei, if driver too light will fly out from windscreen but if driver more then 80kg ya, the ass will still stick to the seat la :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Ha Haa, lucky i am 79.5kg only...heng ah.....