• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Final my airbag arrived. Yesterday went to ah boon there install my steering

Isn't the AMG steering is suppose to have top n bottom flat? or this applies to the C63 model.

The above is the AMG style steering found in AMG sports package for non-AMG cars. C63 has the top & bottom flat as you mentioned.

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

bang your head against the star and you will hear it ;p

Daffy, dun like that lar....I really dont know mar.....

Roll down windows anf scream.. middle finger oso can..... no horn....

Cannot leh bro, lanti kena caught for road rage and have to go jail....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Lol.... but frankly..... I suspect me and oldman cannot use David's way..... cos our tummy block the head from reaching the star.....

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I want to change to the one with the flat top and bottom.....mainly the bottom...as my tummy keeps rubbing my current steering wheel....so maybe just maybe the flat bottom of the steering wheel will give me an additional 1 inch so that my tummy will not have to abrasion mark... :D  :D :D  

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Bro Easternrecruit, did Ah Boon enable the 'M' (Manual) mode for you? Are you able to list the steps on what Ah Boon had done? I am very interested in getting the steering swap as a DIY project myself. I am actually still researching if those Chinese made after market Star Diagnostic boxes can help in the SCN coding. If you can get Ah Boon to list the steps he had taken to enable all the functions then it'll be great for us to carry this out as a DIY project. Hope to have your feedback soon  :D .