• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

FaceLift 200 0r 280 ???

Guest Prado

Guest Prado

Hello All

Very keen on the new facelift 200 or 280 ... if confirm , will be purchasing it from PI . Anyone here brough your 280 from PI ?? Better specs than AD ??

Presume 280 will be a better choice since diff is only around 16 k ... All inputs appreciated .

Thanks in advance .... :pray:

Guest Otsego

howl of the V6,

7G-Tronic,

Paddle shift,

Memory seats,

Easy access Cockpit,

Folding side mirrors,

Etc...Etc...

(This is apply on the non-facelift version, dunno if the new 1 got any diff in toys option)

Guest Sareve

Get the 280, the sound of a V6 engine is actually pretty awesome, and an acceleration of 0-100 in 6 seconds is nothing to laugh at, it may not be supercar performance, but it's really good already!

Guest Prado

Thanks Guys . Kind of leaning towards the 280 also . Only problem is that getting 280 from my PI will be on indent basis ( meaning to wait for 3 - 4 months ) .

Or can anyone advise / recommend any PI which is good and reliable ?? :iconsalut:

Try Vincar @ AML 2nd level, they should have as i did saw many CLK280, E280 should have good chance . Look for the Manager for better deal Edwin Neo 98421119.

Guest Otsego

Try Vincar @ AML 2nd level, they should have as i did saw many CLK280, E280 should have good chance . Look for the Manager for better deal Edwin Neo 98421119.

yes, Vincar is partner with MBM/KBS, so if purchase from them should have servicing package too

yes, Vincar is partner with MBM/KBS, so if purchase from them should have servicing package too

For what i know, Buying from Vincar, they will bear the $500 if happen you do Wty claim at C&C. Plus members to MBM with many many goodies....

Mod, perhaps we can get VinCar onto the forum as sponsors ??? Like MBM, they might be able to offer post-PI services and other sales goodies ? >:D

Good Idea! Mod, can pm me the requirement?

Guest SgLaKsa

Bro why u keep changing nick? otsego - otsegolation - Noitalogesto :bboyspin: Anyway, saw your SLK at MBM fixing the full Carlsson kit hor??? :punk1:

Guest Otsego

Bro why u keep changing nick? otsego - otsegolation - Noitalogesto :bboyspin: Anyway, saw your SLK at MBM fixing the full Carlsson kit hor??? :punk1:

Yes fix finish liao but still need checking by autovox to make sure it fix on correctly, it look really weird now, from the front&back look NICE! but once u can spot the 16" rim, it look very funny.

still waiting for the arrival of the new rim... :angry3: