• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Newbie!

Guest redhood

Guest SgLaKsa

Hello,

A BIG warm welcome to you :3some:

I assume u drive a SLK?

yep! Red 350, but '06, not '09. Can't wait to see some of you get the new '09s!

Yo redhood :welcome: and Otsego :punk1:,

We're seeing 2 SLK350s talking here huh :swduel: I do hope i can afford a 350 too :thumbsup: A big welcome to redhood :clap: I saw the facelift SLK (Black Beauty) yesterday at MBM :love7:

SgLaKsa

Guest redhood

Aye, thanks for the warm welcome!

have been hearing a lot about MBM on this forum. I guess I'll have to go check it out one of these days... dunno whether should vaccinate against poison first or not. ;)

Guest SgLaKsa

Aye, thanks for the warm welcome!

have been hearing a lot about MBM on this forum. I guess I'll have to go check it out one of these days... dunno whether should vaccinate against poison first or not. ;)

No need, unless you know the people there or if you voluntarily ask about certain mod, if not they are all busy with the daily servicing of cars and won't have the time to poison you on anything ;)

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Yo redhood :welcome: and Otsego :punk1:,

We're seeing 2 SLK350s talking here huh :swduel: I do hope i can afford a 350 too :thumbsup: A big welcome to redhood :clap: I saw the facelift SLK (Black Beauty) yesterday at MBM :love7:

SgLaKsa

eh laksa...... SLK200 is here to join you. heehee :)

:welcome: redhood :)

Guest SgLaKsa

eh laksa...... SLK200 is here to join you. heehee :)

:welcome: redhood :)

Yo great, calling more SLK200 to join in the Force. Its 2 against 2 now :swduel: kekeke. Oh yah, can cheat a bit by asking your boy boy SL350 to be on our side or not??? :bboyspin: FwaH HahahaHa

Guest SgLaKsa

tks 2 Mercie 2!

Wah, 2 x SLK 200, 2X SLK 350, party starting liao! calling for SLK 280, or even SLK 55 AMG???

HEY DJ POMP DIS PARTY :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

Me on SLK 200 side... its 3 now..

Alright bro, if i'm not wrong, yours is the chio-est black SLK with the full Carlsson kit at the last meetup is it? :2guns:

Guest redhood

Me on SLK 200 side... its 3 now..

Alright bro, if i'm not wrong, yours is the chio-est black SLK with the full Carlsson kit at the last meetup is it? :2guns:

Wow! Carlsson kit! Was tempted by an SLK350 with Carlsson kit for sale at BenzWorld... but didn't get it.

Guest johnglh

laksa,

ever since last meet up, got some poision on engine mod from the experts and having fun driving it now. See you this coming meetup. Saw at mbm someone ordered full slk carlsson bodykit and getting ready to fix. i think its for one of the new facelift black slk.

Cheers.

laksa,

ever since last meet up, got some poision on engine mod from the experts and having fun driving it now. See you this coming meetup. Saw at mbm someone ordered full slk carlsson bodykit and getting ready to fix. i think its for one of the new facelift black slk.

Cheers.

Cklasse, is that you? Better own up hor....

Guest SgLaKsa

laksa,

Cheers.

Haha John,

Did you get the poison from Gene??? ??? I really think that your black SLK with full Carlsson kit is SUPER CHIO man :bboyspin: :bboyspin: :bboyspin: I saw a new FL black SLK at MBM last Monday, maybe the kit is for that car :bboyspin:

Guest johnglh

laksa,

yes, Gene poison me and i did a few mods to test for myself. sometimes u have to try it yrself to prove that it works. wouldnt go to the extreme that i have to remove some parts to clear annual inspection.

c ya in meet up..cheers

Guest SgLaKsa

laksa,

yes, Gene poison me and i did a few mods to test for myself. sometimes u have to try it yrself to prove that it works. wouldnt go to the extreme that i have to remove some parts to clear annual inspection.

c ya in meet up..cheers

Cheers, bottoms up, yarm seng... kekeke. :thumbsup: