• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

AMG car seat badge

Guest phicho

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will be going to BKK... will they have it at the shop on the 5th floor of MBK?

where is BKK

I think is on 4th floor of MBK not 5th, but most of it are Replica, be aware. Been there on Feb, nothing fof W204 yet, pls keep us posted if there is stuff for W204, Kum Xia :iconsalut:

Guest angela

where is BKK

I think is on 4th floor of MBK not 5th, but most of it are Replica, be aware. Been there on Feb, nothing fof W204 yet, pls keep us posted if there is stuff for W204, Kum Xia :iconsalut:

5th ... 4th.. 6th.... THAT shop mate! :thumbsup:

replica = BAD quality? never really went in..... ;D

p.s you guys label the car in numerics.... newbie here.. numeric virgin. :angel1:

its 4th floor, company name: R-style, where the boss(Sue) is always there, their workers work much better when boss is around, 5th and 6th floor also under same company..(this company sells a lot of replicas and lots of brands)

if got time can go to another place, AutoMag Creation, Opp central world beside Big C must go all the way in. they sell both replicas and originals (sell only conti car brands,Merc,bmw,audi,mini)

Guest sy69u

where is BKK

5th ... 4th.. 6th.... THAT shop mate! :thumbsup:

replica = BAD quality? never really went in..... ;D

p.s you guys label the car in numerics.... newbie here.. numeric virgin. :angel1:

hmmmm???? did i hear (read) virgin???

Guest angela

been to MBK before but never went up so high. Didnt know there are auto shop there. For those who has been there before other the AMG what other stuff do there have or for what other make or they do have everything :bboyspin:

Thanks

Guest CBlack

if got time can go to another place, AutoMag Creation, Opp central world beside Big C must go all the way in. they sell both replicas and originals (sell only conti car brands,Merc,bmw,audi,mini)

I was in bangkok the week and found that AutoMag Creation moved already. Understand that the land has been aquired for development.