• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

SGMerc Golfers Kakis (OLD)

Hello

I'm building up a Golfers List for future reference. pls put down your name, home club, handicap as follows:-

1. keltanky, (public course), 24/PC(being laid off for awhile liao)

2. Sugi (public course), 36/PC Can i put 36

3. mar-cer-lee, 24

it doesnt matter whether you are a beginner, pro, semi-pro or have laid off golf for a while but want to make a comeback...pls put down your name. hopefully with this List, we can build up a communication channel to share information & knowledge about all things golf.

errr, those names listed...if there's a factual error, pls edit, ok??

cheers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HLdrops

cannot play yet.. onli been to driving range. but interested to learn. :-[

got your own clubs??

have yet to own clubs ah.. no knowledge on them at all.. need to read up.. i m super newbie in golf. :-[

HLdrops ]

hey, i don' wrote:

next gathering can go driving range ah.. been to the fairway near japanese garden once.

good, Fairway is where i usually go for my Range!!!

I mostly go up North to play, either Palm Resort/Villa or Ponderosa or Porresia

My Handicap used to be maintain in Thailand, I USED to follow DaD up, to play every month once...

well since started working for almost 5yrs, never maintain the Handicap, so gone liao lor...

in SG can consider PC liao... wahahaha

may think might get SAFRA Term mem, so weekdays can play..

Guest etmusic

hi guys,

personally i prefer going to Orchid Country Club driving range. Open to the public and your car are just parked behind you... Green fairways at Bukit Timah are quite nice too. there is a Al Fresco bar where you can have a beer after golf..

cheers

Hello

I'm building up a Golfers List for future reference. pls put down your name, home club, handicap as follows:-

1. keltanky, (public course), 24/PC

it doesnt matter whether you are a beginner, pro, semi-pro or have laid off golf for a while but want to make a comeback...pls put down your name. hopefully with this List, we can build up a communication channel to share information & knowledge about all things golf.

errr, those names listed...if there's a factual error, pls edit, ok??

cheers

1. keltanky, (public course), 24/PC

2. Sugi (public course), 36/PC Can i put 36 :)

hi guys,

personally i prefer going to Orchid Country Club driving range. Open to the public and your car are just parked behind you... Green fairways at Bukit Timah are quite nice too. there is a Al Fresco bar where you can have a beer after golf..

cheers

OCC range carpark always full whenever i'm there...

Green Fairways is nice & challenging!!

Guest HLdrops

cannot play yet.. onli been to driving range. but interested to learn. :-[

got your own clubs??

have yet to own clubs ah.. no knowledge on them at all.. need to read up.. i m super newbie in golf. :-[

can guide you at driving range la but not on fairway. used to play very often but stopped for 4 years liao because no kaki, always not free lor.

dun worry i am not tikopei

haha.. good good. i need guidance.. i not afraid of tikopei! Don't think there r any here lah. ::)

no mad la, suddenly have the urge off going to the driving range le.

you know la, golf is not a one man show game la. you need kaki.

yup man,

just now my colleague ask me to join him at range, but can't la,

need to pack all car stuffs properly la in the storeroom, damn messy!!

maybe need to sell off some stuffs.. :-\

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest HLdrops

on la.

Jasmine SUREEEEEEE hahahahaha

been busy and nv log on forum, wah.. patricia volunteer for me. haha.. i dun have clubs leh. how?? Go cash converter find some 1 dolla ones ah

• 7 months later...
Guest speckie1

reviving this thread again :P

i'm mad about golf. range/game, and i'm definitely interested.

picked up the game a year ago, and i'm just a PC holder

if anyone wants to play at Keppel, I can book a flight. but give me a week's notice. but warning lor, very narrow course and be prepared to bring extra balls.

other places we can play is kranji/changi nsrcc if anyone's a member, or marina bay.

i also play in malaysia - poreasia, ponderosa, austin hills, palm villa...etc..

hehe..and if really interested, can take a ferry to batam and play there too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest morganoh

I want to join too.

Handicap 26.1

Finally I can join u guys for the mthly meet cos will be collecting my W204 later in the afternoon.

The saleagent told me that up till now since they had start selling the W204, no customers has pay for extra to include the AMG sports package and Advance Agility control. was told mine is the 1st one from C&C.

Very happy cos I waited 5mths for it.

Morgan

Guest speckie1

cool! another golf buddy.

but not true about the AMG sports package options etc...i've booked mine with all those. was told only to expect car in Apr-Jun.. imagine how long I've got to wait! I booked in October leh.

bladdy sales agent anyhow whack ah??

speckie1 - i also play @ ponderosa and poreasia, but when you normally play? weekdays or weekends?

morganoh - great for you for your new ride!! see you at meetups and some of the activities! hmmm handicap 26.1... buaya is it? :P only ladies up to 36, guys 24.

come to think of it, mine handicap not valid liao!! so i'm now a PC only heehee

hmm we can form a flight liao! 3 balls!

Guest speckie1

speckie1 - i also play @ ponderosa and poreasia, but when you normally play? weekdays or weekends?

morganoh - great for you for your new ride!! see you at meetups and some of the activities! hmmm handicap 26.1... buaya is it? :P only ladies up to 36, guys 24.

come to think of it, mine handicap not valid liao!! so i'm now a PC only heehee

hmm we can form a flight liao! 3 balls!

handicap index now very advanced liao loh...no more standard 24 for men and 36 for women. they now computerized calculate can go beyond 24 for men.

i play when i can lah. weekends whenever possible. weekdays if people jio. at least 48 hours notice, so i can apply leave if necessary. but weekdays will need to be in afternoon lor

Guest morganoh

Yes quite a number of W204 are installed with AMG sports package.

But none of them wanted to pay for the extra $2700 for the Advance Agility control.

Since the guys already paid $8100 for the AMG sports package , when not another $2700?

If dont order and buy initially, will never be able to do that once the car leaves the factory. RIGHT?

If I'm right? I dont think the Advance Agility Control can be install in Singapore.

cool! another golf buddy.

but not true about the AMG sports package options etc...i've booked mine with all those. was told only to expect car in Apr-Jun.. imagine how long I've got to wait! I booked in October leh.

bladdy sales agent anyhow whack ah??