• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Re: SGMERC Driving Experience Traffic Jam After Dinner!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shox87

now slowly editing, dunno what happen to me, after came back @ midnight due to SUPER JAM @ tuas and woodlands(stuck @ jam for 2 hours), i was hit by flu!

we were caught in the jam for quite a while too. both tuas side and sg side also JAM! :surrender:

Guest eyke

now slowly editing, dunno what happen to me, after came back @ midnight due to SUPER JAM @ tuas and woodlands(stuck @ jam for 2 hours), i was hit by flu!

Tuas oso jam?

I thought i was so suay to go by woodlands and kenna 2hr jam :angry3:

Take care...

Tuas oso jam?

I thought i was so suay to go by woodlands and kenna 2hr jam :angry3:

Take care...

i tried going by woodlands, than saw the super jam till Tiffany, sian liao lor, turn back to Tuas, easy easy clear M custom but half way thru the bridge JAM liao, stuck there and clear SG custom 1 1/2 hrs later!! should have just stay at jam at woodlands.. :banghead:

Guest flower

we were caught in the jam for quite a while too. both tuas side and sg side also JAM! :surrender:

Yah, the Traffic quite bad. When we approched the bridge to sg tuas custom, the Jam was stuck till the middle of the bridge.

But, with the help of walkie talkie, we cleared the Jam pretty fast...... by going on to bus lane. So, this story tells us, never travel on convoy w/o a talkie. hehehe.

Mercy, super drama, :2guns: complianing everyone play cheat, then later she start instructing us, bus lane....bus lane, go go go! buka buka buka! hahahaha.

David is so good at blocking traffic n start telling C55, C35 n 9339 to go to the front.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(except Pat was stuck on the extreme right lane so could not help him.) :(

Although, wheather was good n all, I guess we took too much tib bits.... too heaty.... I'm down with flu too.

Guest Protoss

Yah, the Traffic quite bad. When we approched the bridge to sg tuas custom, the Jam was stuck till the middle of the bridge.

But, with the help of walkie talkie, we cleared the Jam pretty fast...... by going on to bus lane. So, this story tells us, never travel on convoy w/o a talkie. hehehe.

Mercy, super drama, :2guns: complianing everyone play cheat, then later she start instructing us, bus lane....bus lane, go go go! buka buka buka! hahahaha.

David is so good at blocking traffic n start telling C55, C35 n 9339 to go to the front.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:(except Pat was stuck on the extreme right lane so could not help him.) :(

Although, wheather was good n all, I guess we took too much tib bits.... too heaty.... I'm down with flu too.

Excuse to take MC mah. Kekeke :devil:

Guest flower

Protoss ]

Bro, I don' wrote:

Err.... Wats TLC? I uncle leh....

hahaha.... no uncle here ok..... is "Tender Loving Caring". hehehe

ok..... we off topic liao..... stop, stop.