• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

kleemann header feedback

Guest tls1212

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 9339

Our bro CBlack have it on his previous W203 and present 204.....

Jason, where are you , pls answer the question....

Let me guess what is his answer???????

"SHIOK! "

Guest CBlack

haha...9339 is right. the feeling is shiok! :thumbsup: the kleemann header is suppose to help the engine breath better. i am not a technical guy so can't really tell what it does :iconsalut:

Guest CBlack

Quote from Kleemann website

KLEEMANN Tubular Headers

More power - Better sound

The KLEEMANN tubular exhaust headers remove exhaust backpressure allowing the engine to breathe freely and thereby produce more power.

Supercharged as well as normally aspirated engines will benefit from the use of KLEEMANN stainless steel headers. A normally aspirated engine will typically gain 7 to 10 percent in horsepower and torque, while a supercharged engine will gain as much as 15 percent in horsepower and torque.

KLEEMANN headers are made of high quality stainless steel and feature mandrel bends, precision water-jet cut flanges, larger primary pipe diameters, and larger collectors and down-pipes. KLEEMANN headers integrate with the stock engine management flawlessly with no need for further modification.

Available for all Mercedes-Benz V6 and V8 engines

The KLEEMANN Tubular Exhaust Headers fit all V6 and V8 engines of 1998 and newer. Whether you own a six or an eight cylinder car with the M112/M113 - or the M272/M273-generation V8 engine KLEEMANN has a set of high flow exhaust headers that will add 20-30 Hp to your NA engine and up to 40-60 Hp to your forced induction V6/V8

Combined with a KLEEMANN exhaust system the sound is just phenomenal - something you have to experience.

More power for 4 cyl. models

New for 2006 is the tubular header for the four cylinder M271-engine mounted in all newer 180 and 200-models. Fitted with the new high flow header and down pipe power output is increased with up to 25 Hp on the 1.8 litre Kompressor engine.

Unqoute

Guest Gene

hey guys....

I had my kleemann header for 2 years liao... on my slk200

I tell you... its really a significant improvement..... when the speed climb to 110km/hr .... its especially easy to just go beyond to 140.. 160 ... 190 ... so quickly.... you must try to believe it....

lately i add a c230 supercharger ... and intercooler ... oh boy, low and mid end torque has greatly improve.

Its a must have additional to your car ..... wont regret

Guest C350

Quote from Kleemann website

KLEEMANN Tubular Headers

More power - Better sound

The KLEEMANN tubular exhaust headers remove exhaust backpressure allowing the engine to breathe freely and thereby produce more power.

Supercharged as well as normally aspirated engines will benefit from the use of KLEEMANN stainless steel headers. A normally aspirated engine will typically gain 7 to 10 percent in horsepower and torque, while a supercharged engine will gain as much as 15 percent in horsepower and torque.

KLEEMANN headers are made of high quality stainless steel and feature mandrel bends, precision water-jet cut flanges, larger primary pipe diameters, and larger collectors and down-pipes. KLEEMANN headers integrate with the stock engine management flawlessly with no need for further modification.

The KLEEMANN Tubular Exhaust Headers fit all V6 and V8 engines of 1998 and newer. Whether you own a six or an eight cylinder car with the M112/M113 - or the M272/M273-generation V8 engine KLEEMANN has a set of high flow exhaust headers that will add 20-30 Hp to your NA engine and up to 40-60 Hp to your forced induction V6/V8

Combined with a KLEEMANN exhaust system the sound is just phenomenal - something you have to experience.

More power for 4 cyl. models

New for 2006 is the tubular header for the four cylinder M271-engine mounted in all newer 180 and 200-models. Fitted with the new high flow header and down pipe power output is increased with up to 25 Hp on the 1.8 litre Kompressor engine.

Unqoute

wow jason King cobra lei

Guest CBlack

wow jason King cobra lei

haha...there are a lot more poisonous stuff in kleemann website for v6 :devil2:

Guest pokkagreentea

wow sounds good.

i was quoted around RM30k and a week in the shop for supercharging my NA V6. Plus have to drive up to KL.

if this Kleemann headers and exhaust can do half the trick for much less, why not? Can they do this in Singapore?

Guest CBlack

wow sounds good.

i was quoted around RM30k and a week in the shop for supercharging my NA V6. Plus have to drive up to KL.

if this Kleemann headers and exhaust can do half the trick for much less, why not? Can they do this in Singapore?

MBM is the authorised dealer for Kleemann in Singapore. You may want to give them a ring to find out more :thumbsup:

wow sounds good.

Kleemann has a shop in JB also lei.. why go all the way to KL??

yup, MBM is the AD for Kleemann! in SG!

Guest W208

wow sounds good.

Whereabouts in JB mate?

Any idea if it's an AD?

cheers!

Guest CBlack

wow so cool so is it Cblack selling off his 203 changed to 204 and does his header used in 204?or anybody wanna sell theirs header!

hi tls1212, i transferred all the performance parts from my W203 to the W204 :devil2:

but as i know the shop already closed down,maybe need to double check it

hmmm closed meh?? looks like long time never drive pass liao... about 1yr never drive passed there lor.. must also go double check

hmmm maybe will go see whether they are still open this sunday.... same time go PG...

wow sounds good.

Whereabouts in JB mate?

Any idea if it's an AD?

cheers!

bro, from what i know, its definite AD/ or else their own branch...

location not so sure the road name lei.. i poor in melayu.. but can remember its after Danga City Mall before Courts.. if can remember properly its after a small Mobil petrol station

• 1 month later...
Guest angela

The Kleemen branch has closed down last year after operation for less than 2 yrs(started 2006, I was invited for the opening). If I recalled correctly, they have only sold 1-2 units of cars, one of them is a 2005 CLS350. BTW, they dont even have their own workshop, the service was outsourced. :banghead: