• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Nice

Guest 9339

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SgLaKsa

mai tu liao!!!

Wah ZZZZZZZZZZZhan OOi... Kompressor Patrick, u r looking for a used SLK right? This is surely the Best one liao lah... 'Mai tu liao, ko tu tio boh liao blar-der' :bboyspin:

Guest SgLaKsa

haha, test drive liao not to my liking. my wife say too small for a big man like me.

U not so big lah........ Willy is BIGGER :punk1: Oops :-X :-X

Guest Gene

Nice car too... original spec. better than mine....

by the way... I just installed an intercooler... now I experience a significant improvement on the low end torque....

thinking of going for a dyno test this weekend

anybody?

anybody want to meet up and makan and cruise around???

Guest SgLaKsa

Nice car too... original spec. better than mine....

by the way... I just installed an intercooler... now I experience a significant improvement on the low end torque....

thinking of going for a dyno test this weekend

anybody?

anybody want to meet up and makan and cruise around???

Hey Gene,

Day and time??? Kompressor should be interested in the dyno test. I'm in for Makan, talk c0ck and cruise around, just afraid that i can't keep up :D Let's see who else are interested and u'll confirm the place and time to meet. Or u can also start a new post in 'Events' section for this ;)

1) Gene

2) SgLaKsa

Guest johnglh

When meeting up? me in china now but wll be back saturday only.

Gene, just to check yr engine header must change for yearly inspection since its change from original?

Guest Gene

Hey 9339... I did it at amk ind park 2A.... #03-02...

flywheel is 341Nm ...224bhp

on wheel is ...1406Nm ... 180 bhp....

anyway... my A/F ration something wrong... so I left it with mbm to chcek.... so happen today Mercy + Daniel + Wilson and SgLaksa Ben was there too... although I didn't see them but spoke on the phone... cos we saw each others' car..... Hi guys!!!!! should have 'yum-char' with them man....

Guest Gene

Hey Johnglh....

are you the john that use to drive the slk350?.... he is also in china now....

Yes... header cannot pass.....must change back.... I am finding other alternative...

Hey Johnglh....

are you the john that use to drive the slk350?.... he is also in china now....

Yes... header cannot pass.....must change back.... I am finding other alternative...

if i'm quite right, Gene, you are talking about Johnnybarvo right??

Guest 9339

Kompressor ]

anyway... my A/F ration something wrong... so I left it with mbm to chcek.... so happen today Mercy + Daniel + Wilson and SgLaksa Ben was there too... although I didn' wrote:

Alright this figure show more reasonable but your on wheel 1406Nm dun seem right, was it a typo error?

There should be more room to it, just tested a SLK200 yesterday, dyno tested flywheel 255bhp.....

Guest Gene

flywheel is lower and on wheel is higher... dont really understand...

somebody please explain.....

Yes... bhp should be higher... as my A/F ration got problem... something wrong with my car... thats why i left it with mbm.....

Guest 9339

Yes Keltan,

I am talking about him... oh yes... he is getting married on the 8 June.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

8th June... Too bad we have a event on that day, if not we can have a convoy for him.

Anyway congrate and Happy Marriage with official '2' wife now.......

Guest Otsego

anyway... my A/F ration something wrong... so I left it with mbm to chcek.... so happen today Mercy + Daniel + Wilson and SgLaksa Ben was there too... although I didn't see them but spoke on the phone... cos we saw each others' car..... Hi guys!!!!! should have 'yum-char' with them man....

yum cha you treat then no problem! >:D

Guest SgLaKsa

Otsego ]

anyway... my A/F ration something wrong... so I left it with mbm to chcek.... so happen today Mercy + Daniel + Wilson and SgLaksa Ben was there too... although I didn' wrote:

yum cha you treat then no problem! >:D

Heard Person has a share... "ting zhe you fen" :clap:

Guest johnglh

Guys im a bit confused here.

Standard stock about 165 plus bhp and after all the (poison) added in the engine, it only upgrade it to about 180 bhp?

whats the difference between the flywheel reading or wheels?

Guest Otsego

Guys im a bit confused here.

Standard stock about 165 plus bhp and after all the (poison) added in the engine, it only upgrade it to about 180 bhp?

whats the difference between the flywheel reading or wheels?

Flywheel is where the engine produce out the power

Wheels is where the engine(flywheel) transfer the power to the wheel. (power produce at the wheel)

Flywheel: power chucking out from the engine

Wheel: power chucking out from the wheel

there is some power lost when power is transfer to the wheel.

Guest Gene

I agreed to Otsego....

anyway, the figure i put down ... is not typo error... wheel is 1406Nm and 180 bhp... my car a/f is fixed liao.... just that too much revving has make the supercharger intake ... come loose.... pressure drop .... now all check and tighten liao..... hope that the next reading will be more accurate.

see you guys at merc launch!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: