• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Merc over Beemer

MercE200

Halo, I'm new here.

I used to dream of owning a beemer during my younger days.

Over time, I'm convinced that Merc is a more reliable make as I prefer comfort over performance.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here ;)

• Like 1

Halo, I'm new here.

I used to dream of owning a beemer during my younger days.

Over time, I'm convinced that Merc is a more reliable make as I prefer comfort over performance.

Looking forward to learning from everyone here ;)

Good news for you. New generation Mercs will not lose Beemers in terms of performance...

Welcome! As for me, confirm loose to beemer, power-to-weight ratio, cannot chiet. Bimmer-wise, the new F-series twinscroll fast leh but some say tiak tiak tiak sound...

you would rather buy a so called fast car but full of crap???

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

nah.. i think i m a merc-badge whore. nvr figured why... always liked the 3 pointed star design.

but recently got this apple tree thing that is making me sum si si... wahahaha...

no chance to 坐牛坐馬... haiz..

Used to like Bimmer... until I sat in one and it just all go away... add the horror stories my friends encountered.... Nah... as for Horse and Bull... I'll do a reality check everytime I see one.... My mah see lee oso pay until heh heh chuan liao... so can forget about those...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Used to like Bimmer... until I sat in one and it just all go away... add the horror stories my friends encountered.... Nah... as for Horse and Bull... I'll do a reality check everytime I see one.... My mah see lee oso pay until heh heh chuan liao... so can forget about those...

let's take an exception. I think there's this 135 that we can agree on... :lol:

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

let's take an exception. I think there's this 135 that we can agree on... :lol:

hahaha... well u can say that... she sweet..... fit for a king.... If I remember correctly.... I am a mere mortal.... we are from different level....

Wow, I'm so overwhelmed by the number of responses...hehe

this is nothing... go see our other post... A buffet thread can stretch lik 50+ pages.....

• Like 1

ah bui haben koon ah ! when free ah you? taxi me in your car i want feel the BBK then consider change too :P

Ok no problem.... u buy dinner..... swee choon.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

haha ah bui ! cannot la .. we kiam bui together :( so car can go faster.. ;) so how.. the bbk bed liao bo?

not so afst lah... Annis says around a week... if bettere brake pad is around 800km/2 weeks.... so now cannot brake too hard and no E braking...

not so afst lah... Annis says around a week... if bettere brake pad is around 800km/2 weeks.... so now cannot brake too hard and no E braking...

wa.. then your foot very itchy lo .. haha. eh.. you never ask which type is better brake pad ah? i wan change to better brake pad leh ..

wa.. then your foot very itchy lo .. haha. eh.. you never ask which type is better brake pad ah? i wan change to better brake pad leh ..

actually the 1 I'm using is good enough... But the other 1 will have much less brakedust...almost 80% less than stock....but will take longer to bedd.. mine is 60% less...

come together wth the calipers lah... EUROMODZ... can check them out... they share same WS with DR....

oic.. haha . the euromodz word is engraved right? feel like respray to other wordings :D

example can put AhBuiz . LOL

How I wished it could hppen...