• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Tanzy, come back! Truce!

SLKtigress

....u like dat say......wait ppl Tink me & Tenzee old flame how.....haha.... ;)!!

...must jump yellow river....

...oki...I go ask JasonMaxima....where ish Tanzy... ;)

WHY MY NAME kena mentioned??!!!

Tanzy committed suicide liao..... Ruth pls dun sad.... if sad...will cry...cry liao... will have puffy eyes. Please dun laugh either... will have crows feet....

• Like 1

Mr Tanzy, I've boiled, stewed and simmered.

Come back! Or all the people think I've cannibalized you a la chai tau kueh style.

The girls miss your beauty tips. The guys miss your ////AMG.

Bring your ////AMG backside back here!

Don't game over la. There's always a restart button!

Everyone who wants to see Tanzy back in action, comment below and invite him to come back!

Thank you for your proposal of Truce.

I will accept the temporary cease fire agreement in accordance to terms of the The Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907, without prejudice to either belligerent party. Acceptance does not indicate lack of will or intention to parley. Cease fire will be in immediate effect until 21st November 2013, 1200 SST, after which hostilities may resume.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Thank you for your proposal of Truce.

I will accept the temporary cease fire agreement in accordance to terms of the The Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907, without prejudice to either belligerent party. Acceptance does not indicate lack of will or intention to parley. Cease fire will be in immediate effect until 21st November 2013, 1200 SST, after which hostilities may resume.

chey, see u no up already. tot u really quit for good. :thumbsd:

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Thank you all for the kind words. I am truly touched and I feel like vomiting now.

After I cleaned up my act online, I decided to hang myself from the rafters but since I do not have a thick hemp rope, I tried using rafia string. The rafia string broke under my weight so I attempted using shoe laces but it was not long enough and probably quite painful. Then I decided to kill myself whilst driving and I did 3 laps of Orchard Gudang before losing control of the vehicle, crashing into a lamp post. Due to modern safety technology in Mercedes Benz vehicles, the air bags deployed and prevent my death. Seeing that I was outside Orchard Towers, I thought I will go in and get infected with HIV. Having found my way to a dimly lit bar called Crazy Horse, a little bruised and battered, I settled for the ugliest girl I could find. When we were back in the room, I realised she looked like Jasonmaximizer (in a good way) but to my surprised, she, which turned out to be a he, was packing 9" of heat. As you all know, I am only a maximum 8" kind of guy so that was not acceptable and nothing happened. All these trying to kill myself made me hungry so I went to eat bak chor mee. The uncle at the stall looked a lot like Blackmerc, whose merc is white (in a good way). He put so much chili in the noodle that my eyeballs burst out with the first mouthful. I went to scold him for trying to kill me. Then I went home to sleep. I fell into a deep coma because of a spell cast by an evil witch. I was only recently woken up by the kiss of a princess, who looked like Chocs (in a good way).

Therefore, I am so indebted to Choc, that I should thank her by taking 135 out for dinner. (Chocs you can come a long too but you pay for your own drinks).

• Like 1

- Albert Camus

Please don't light the fire. Wait my SLK kaki commit suicide again... :kfu:

No worries... that AMG still have 8 lives left... still can afford to do it...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Thank you all for the kind words. I am truly touched and I feel like vomiting now.

After I cleaned up my act online, I decided to hang myself from the rafters but since I do not have a thick hemp rope, I tried using rafia string. The rafia string broke under my weight so I attempted using shoe laces but it was not long enough and probably quite painful. Then I decided to kill myself whilst driving and I did 3 laps of Orchard Gudang before losing control of the vehicle, crashing into a lamp post. Due to modern safety technology in Mercedes Benz vehicles, the air bags deployed and prevent my death. Seeing that I was outside Orchard Towers, I thought I will go in and get infected with HIV. Having found my way to a dimly lit bar called Crazy Horse, a little bruised and battered, I settled for the ugliest girl I could find. When we were back in the room, I realised she looked like Jasonmaximizer (in a good way) but to my surprised, she, which turned out to be a he, was packing 9" of heat. As you all know, I am only a maximum 8" kind of guy so that was not acceptable and nothing happened. All these trying to kill myself made me hungry so I went to eat bak chor mee. The uncle at the stall looked a lot like Blackmerc, whose merc is white (in a good way). He put so much chili in the noodle that my eyeballs burst out with the first mouthful. I went to scold him for trying to kill me. Then I went home to sleep. I fell into a deep coma because of a spell cast by an evil witch. I was only recently woken up by the kiss of a princess, who looked like Chocs (in a good way).

Therefore, I am so indebted to Choc, that I should thank her by taking 135 out for dinner. (Chocs you can come a long too but you pay for your own drinks).

You shld go easy on those pills. :D

I lost interest after shoe laces btw.

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

You shld go easy on those pills. :D

I lost interest after shoe laces btw.

I forgot to tell you about those pills. I tried to overdose on sleeping pills but I puked them all out in the toilet bowl and didn't scoop them out to swallow again because I scared later will kena food poisoning.

- Albert Camus

I forgot to tell you about those pills. I tried to overdose on sleeping pills but I puked them all out in the toilet bowl and didn't scoop them out to swallow again because I scared later will kena food poisoning.

I am silently cursing all those pple who have been asking for your return. :growl:

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I am silently cursing all those pple who have been asking for your return. :growl:

It's ok. I am silently cursing your tyre valve caps will get stolen.

- Albert Camus

Felt like sammyboyforum story.....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill