• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

December will be a Month of Giving.

keltanky

First to start with,

On the 1st December 2012, There will be A Charity Car Wash @ ESSO ANG MO KIO AVE 8. Its organised by NTUC and ESSO with a Children Charity. (these kids are either orphans or too poor to study , etc).

The Timings will be posted up soon.

Hope to see a Convoy of SGMERC members going there to get their cars wash for charity sake.

More details will be posted up soon.

so please CONVOY there to get your car wash.

• Like 6

1st December is our D&D... would be nice if we can arrange a convoy to do the car wash before going down to ONE°15 MARINA...let's make this D&D a memorable one.... Berrie... can we??? just asking...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

guess must hurry put up the details.. so that everyone can block out their dates.. =)

U appear when almost all going to Zzz... so busy tan jia ah u....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

bo bian....... money hard to earn.... :fpc: :fpc: :fpc:

poor Behmerc... BTW you called then about your underpowered car??? what they say???

yeah.. went for a diagnostic.. and then they told me.... my bloody turbo is spoiled.........ha

just like my friend's dad's W212... turbo gone in 2 years... somemore he not chiongster...

wa then turbo spoil how? got ask them to replace 1 bigger turbo not? :D

you another night bird... too bad I going to Zzz liao... see u... tomolo...

ahh .. you better pop bonnet and check before you take your car after service.. later like mine got parts missing again ..

yeah... turbo missing!!!!

• 2 weeks later...