• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New MB Fan

jktan78

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so u are officially a YGC member.. good job.. but these 2 months too busy for crazy buffet.. the girls need to exercise off the fats first.. so ask to put eating on hold.. anyway, they are right about AMG.. as for me, why no AMG, just simply cos i am too poor to even buy the badge... =(

Here's the other 100kg ah bui..

When go makan? lol

Ah Bui is taken... u are now call Small Bui... cos u onli 34... Makan session can check the events column... most importantly... are U coming for the D&D??? must come ok....

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

What is YGC?

D&D so formal.... scarly I alone 1 corner.. lol...

Will make arrangement and try come. :)

YGC is the newly formed YOW GWEE CLUB... chaired by Behmerc and seconded by Berrie///AMG.... Just come lah... first put name at the D&D column... and appear... not formal.. just a major gathering wth food, drinks and everybody else.... Got lucky draw oso... first prize SLS... and yes... with AMG behind...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

muahahah.. yeah.. SLS FTW! i hope not a key chain.. maybe a small display car also swee..

Oei... must give PPL motive to come mah... PPL new leh.... now you go burn their dream...

SLS = Small Little Souvenir?

Alamak... picha lobang..... I'm luring all e newbies to our D&D... lol... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya lah...

Just came back from work... thinking of signing up D&D then know that it has been postponed... *sigh...

Anyway.... signed up for 7 Dec photo shoot for coupe =)

Don't dismay. We have other interesting and meaningful activities coming up around that same period which you can consider supporting. More details will be posted soon. Look out for it. :cool: