• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

bo liao post 2.

collected from c&c with missing air intake ... 20L/100km :startle:

img1259md.jpg

after few hours of sanding and windscreen polishing :D Shiny!

img1263k.jpg

took a gift from c&c for wasting my fuel.. taaadaa!

img1266bv.jpg

but color like buay match.. think he purposely 1 lo ! but nvm .. better than nothing lah.

Before..

img1267sl.jpg

After...

img1268mg.jpg

Before..

img1264ma.jpg

After..

img1265q.jpg

thats all ;) anyone know how to check car color code 1? the bottle wrote 650.. think is the color code..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

...wah...y yr car kena scrapped sumwhere izzit..?!

...Nbr used Colour touch up B4, like yrs...however, I would think the should knw what is yr colour code, 2 give u rite colour for paint touch up...Written in Sales agreement ley. Not difficult 2 trace izzit it? Vehicle number.

...however, onli my guess la...I dun knw if they should be carrying all colours even....;)!

Zai - your car was left idling for too long. 1:16hrs but 9kmh?

ya lo .. dunno what they doing but after that i reset and i drive for 20mins and its 18.8L/km .. think the engine not breathing well due to missing air intake part.. now i know how important that part is ..