• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi Guys!

Spacer

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of own pocket monie...U can eat 5 packs at Clementi hawker! LOL Don't waste time whaaa

wah lau... that hokkien mee very belly ex leh... I order $5... the plate come like outside $2.50... dunno want to put which side of the stomach... they don get my biz again... I go buy fish soup with my $5 eat until I pengsan...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

wah lau... that hokkien mee very belly ex leh... I order $5... the plate come like outside $2.50... dunno want to put which side of the stomach... they don get my biz again... I go buy fish soup with my $5 eat until I pengsan...

Wet version hokkien meet too common so dried style is yummy! Yea $5 not enuff for me too....

Wet version hokkien meet too common so dried style is yummy! Yea $5 not enuff for me too....

I do think you and me will eat up $10 each... but not worth the $ lah... better spend it on other food... lets make our next makan date there!!!!! OK BOH???

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Big groups hw to find seats???

Quite true leh.... see how many PPL wan to go... hen we see how to arrange.... Better to go weekday... wed or thursday would be good... around 7pm...

There's another branch @ Vivocity Food Republic as well

Cannot really undrstand whta's that fuss about the hokkien mee??? tasteless... super wet... and super expensive... tried it once.... Still dunno why so long Q...

there is 1 at BUKIT BATOK BLK 155... fella been selling there for ages... now shifted to the coffee shop behind.. can try if you u guys like wet hokkien mee... IMHO... difinitely better than those franchise stalls... $4 will fill u up... and the duck rice beside...good... Kway chap oso...

there is 1 at BUKIT BATOK BLK 155... fella been selling there for ages... now shifted to the coffee shop behind.. can try if you u guys like wet hokkien mee... IMHO... difinitely better than those franchise stalls... $4 will fill u up... and the duck rice beside...good... Kway chap oso...

kway chap, all those got sutra or makan awards, i tried them all, still lose out to a small Taman Jurong store. its a pity now not too sure they will carry on selling a not, their children all not helping to carry on their trade. 2 old fellows stand firm on NO getting all those awards lor.. just want to give their customers a great meal.

those sutra and award stalls pay $ to advertise.... really cannot understand.... they think customers are all fools... taste their food once and will never go back lah... thats why I never trusted those award stalls... most are bullshits...

oh no.. didnt get the chance to taste hokkien mee.. and speak a bit of hokkien there.. i think serangoon nex mall food republic hokkien mee is best.. oppps.. actually same as Suntec City food republic hokkien mee.. haha,

you disappear go where?