• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HI i'm new here

braven

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol coolone is too obvious .. 1 topic want post so many .. sigh .. failure .. should have intro him da B*tch from my building

You sure they dunno each other oredy? Maybe they know who u r... And purposely bang your ride???? Merczai... Time to shift house liao...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

oh ya hor ... wa .. you like this say then i find that fella f face do match coolone ah meng attitude sia .. hmm.. but bo dollies change leh .. wait tio toto first . they say suay enough liao will heng 1 .. today accidentally bang my head to the shelf and my hamsum face got 1 ding lo .. luckily no need stich ..

What happened to your Golf and Scirocco? Sold?

Actually they were towed... To the auction yard...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Look for Ah Lye to do paintless dent removal on your face. He's good. Maybe can improve it along the way.

Also can go Revol... Ask Gavin to help wash and polish until u like Aaron Kwok...

Also can go Revol... Ask Gavin to help wash and polish until u like Aaron Kwok...

i dun like aaron kwok leh .. he only pian xiao mei mei de $$ cause his audience all xmm . haha! and his mandarin very powderful .. dunno talking simi ..

rather make andy lau aka Wa zai face .. hehe . cause my name also Wa Zai ;)