• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Prawning at Punggol this week. Anyone?

prawning go Bishan is the best... ECP one is very huge prawn, but rarely will you get one.. Pasir Ris.. better dont go.. go there feed mosquito more than the prawn you get..

Wah, Wm everywhere also know, u left out farm mart prawning....

Wah, Wm everywhere also know, u left out farm mart prawning....

Farmmart prawning???? U jun boh... farmart at night belongs to the Mosuitoes.... u wear jean oso no use leh... they are Commando trained...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Used to do my Topo nearby during my army daes....

Made lots of mosquitos friends, will tell them not to distrub u pple...

those u know all MATI liao loh... now are all the new and wild ones... oldies like me they duuno... so will still attack...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

jialat... I am a industrial strength mosquito magnet. maybe I should just buy prawns from ntuc.

if only Piglet is around... she will take all e attention from them... ever saw moequitoes chasing after her in the playground... and i'm not saying just 1.... it's like cartoon scene... alot going after her....

jialat... I am a industrial strength mosquito magnet. maybe I should just buy prawns from ntuc.

Your blood is toooo sweeet. Can try the stick on mozzie repellent. I had that stick on my shirt and pants once when I went to Fort Canning to watch a play, not a single bite the whole night.

if only Piglet is around... she will take all e attention from them... ever saw moequitoes chasing after her in the playground... and i'm not saying just 1.... it's like cartoon scene... alot going after her....

Dont pway pway with mozzies...I kena dengue fever from the damn mozzies before :(

A friend of mine lost both his kidneys to a virus infection he caught right after contracting dengue fever...

Dont pway pway with mozzies...I kena dengue fever from the damn mozzies before :(

A friend of mine lost both his kidneys to a virus infection he caught right after contracting dengue fever...

I know what damage they can do... if u have been to poor places like laos, Nam, Indo... and go to their villages... u will see all the damage these mosquitoes do... and u will be surprised... their healthcare is almost ZERO... many years ago been to Cambodia for UN mercy relief... images still in my mind...

thanks for da advice .. didnt know liddat also can claim sia . hmm .. nvm la . count myself unlucky and that B lucky lo :(

prawning go Bishan is the best... ECP one is very huge prawn, but rarely will you get one.. Pasir Ris.. better dont go.. go there feed mosquito more than the prawn you get..

wa .. pro sia .. i also travel to all before .. my hse here last time got 1 super big prawning farm but close down liao .. its at singapore badminton association hall .. think rental too chor then close down . lol . now ecp got another new prawning place beside carls junior nia ..

I love this forums,every morning once reach office i will log in,can skip my breakfast but cannot skip loging in everymorning

From prawing at punggol can lead to OKT and many off topic ..... very interesting, it really a place to destress ,keep it up

thanks man ! it become my daily routine too .. i spend more time on forum than sleeping la .. zzz . i even give up my noon nap for forum .. just to listen to ruth bullcrapping . oops :D

• Like 1