• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Look for Temp Job

eric19

Hi Guys/gals

My son (17) will be having a long school hols beginning end of Nov. He would like to look for a part-time job to save up to buy an AMG..(in 20 year time):-)...if anyone here who needs some help, appreciate if you can PM me. Not very choosy but at least to cover his transport and meals and some pocket money will do.

Thanks everyone.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys/gals

My son (17) will be having a long school hols beginning end of Nov. He would like to look for a part-time job to save up to buy an AMG..(in 20 year time):-)...if anyone here who needs some help, appreciate if you can PM me. Not very choosy but at least to cover his transport and meals and some pocket money will do.

Thanks everyone.

HI Bro,

Please kindly give my wife a call. She needs hundreds of part timers for year end season. If your son has friends to intro, then its even better. I will PM u her mobile.

Cheers

HI Bro,

Please kindly give my wife a call. She needs hundreds of part timers for year end season. If your son has friends to intro, then its even better. I will PM u her mobile.

Cheers

wa ! your wife what occupation need so many .. hehehe ! i also want join leh :P

wa ! your wife what occupation need so many .. hehehe ! i also want join leh :P

Hi Bro,

She supply part timers to MNCs in retail business to help them with the festive seasons especially the coming Christmas and Chinese New Year. Job scopes are pretty simple. Can't afford to pay u leh.

Cheers

don't listen to merczai talk nonsense haha!

talking abt part time jobs remind me of my own. 'twas after O levels.

my parents never let me slack haha. guess they wanted me to learn the value of money and earning your own keep.

I worked in a factory from 8pm to 8am. some sort of assembly line... it was hell haha

Good. Now u know the value of $. If u don't spend your $, its just digital numbers. Only when u spend the hard earned cash, u feel its worthwhile. Go for the Mui Mui Bag! I get my wife get u a more Sng Nan position.