• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Benzline on Saturday 17/5/08 anyone?

Guest W208

Guest W208

Hi folks,

I'll be in SG for the weekend and plan to drop by Benzline most likely late morning between 11am-12pm to check out the latest poisons (including AMG & MKB goodies) for the W208, W211, W203 & W204 >:D

Y'all are more than :welcome: to join (the more the merrier :3some: )

You could either list your name down or drop me a PM if you're keen..

cheers!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sy69u

alamak, join u for more poison. killing 2 birds with 1 stone again bro? should come next week & join us at the meet-up or better still, stay 1 more night & join us for the kukup seafood.

Guest W208

sorry bro w208, we didn't manage to meet up :iconsalut: so how's the shopping at benzline?

it wasn't too bad, only got the MB aluminum/rubber sport pedals for one of my mates ;)

dude was trying to poison me w/ MKB's pulley kit & ECU upgrade for the W208 :devil2:

apart from that, does SGD4400 sound reasonable for an AMG bodykit (front & rear bumpers, side skirts + AMG exhaust tips) ?

cheers!

Guest W208

ya, W208 did sms me but was busy bring and phone left in the car. sorry man, old liao

no worries pat, so long as you weren't putting on the bra on yourself :D

i was leaving clark quay when i called..

cheers!