• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

25th May 4.30pm Meetup @ Kallang Car Park F (OLD)

Guest angela

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narmi

WAH WAH!!

i tell u ah, its only a matter of time that we're gonna start barbequing at every meetup man!

But actually ah, that would be great if we could do that lor..

At least something to do while waiting for everyone..

Guest JGoh

WAH WAH!!

i tell u ah, its only a matter of time that we're gonna start barbequing at every meetup man!

But actually ah, that would be great if we could do that lor..

At least something to do while waiting for everyone..

Harlow!!! We still don't see your name on the list of attendees!?!?! Cumming or not?!? :-\

Guest jenvid

JGoh ]

WAH WAH!!

i tell u ah, its only a matter of time that we' wrote:

Harlow!!! We still don't see your name on the list of attendees!?!?! Cumming or not?!? :-\

he talk nia.... like to tickle us lor...

Guest jenvid

WT is Walkie Talkie...

Orr... Thanks for clarifying. Looks like I've still got plenty to prepare - WT, helmet, etc... :-[

Still got poison coming your way... GPS, car performance mods, tyre change, asthetics improvement, photography, ICE... kekeke... & more & more & more !!!! :tazzie:

Guest narmi

JGoh ]

WAH WAH!!

Hahahaha!!

Aiyah, i emailed you already mah that i'll be coming..

I actually just lazy to write my name on the attendee list ah..

scared also wait last min, i dont come, not good also mah..

Some more my job, can suddenly got meeting one lor..

Thats why i never write my name down on any events..

Pai seh pai seh.. :3some:

Guest JGoh

narmi ]

JGoh ]

WAH WAH!!

Harlow!!! We still don' wrote:

Hahahaha!!

Aiyah, i emailed you already mah that i'll be coming..

I actually just lazy to write my name on the attendee list ah..

scared also wait last min, i dont come, not good also mah..

Some more my job, can suddenly got meeting one lor..

Thats why i never write my name down on any events..

Pai seh pai seh.. :3some:

I know... also in same boat. But now, kar kar put name down then die die must cum! Later kenna poison... sigh

Guest jenvid

I'm not sure if it's only in my area but the weather doesn't seem too good for an outdoor event yo... :banghead:

dude... we hard core lah... we meet rain or shine... even blizzard also turn up lor...

Guest Archer

jenvid ]

I' wrote:

dude... we hard core lah... we meet rain or shine... even blizzard also turn up lor...

Oh I have no doubt about that..see that's why u are more senior than me in here ;)

GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!, New & regulars!!!

last count of how many turn up,

just short of 50! not bad!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: hope to see even more

so guys and gals, stay tune for more activities!! and dun be shy shy!! must chit chat more!! absorb more poison!!

hey TKS our CLS guys for bringing FOOD and DRINKS, Narmi - OCK, and JGoh - his cocktail! :rockon: :rockon:

Guest jenvid

Archer ]

I' wrote:

Oh I have no doubt about that..see that's why u are more senior than me in here ;)

wei... u implying I am old :angry3:? kekeke... only 20 hor... ;D aiyo I just spend more time here lor... more posts doesnt mean I more senior just more siao only... :punk1:

Guest C350

haha... pinkie you finally turn up in your cls for the meetup :thumbsup: must join us more often for the various events and activities :3some:

we all miss you so much especially black c :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

Guest pinkie

Would love to join you all for any upcoming events!! I will keep a look out! :punk1:

Hi Pinkie

Oh yes, you must be very busy lately. lol

We indeed more happenning, do join us in our up coming events.

Guest pinkie

Hi hi! Long time no see ya ard! I have to support Merc SG, so in future will turn up more often with the CLS. :punk1: Sure do i will join u all for future events, but im abit shy :yumyum:

haha... pinkie you finally turn up in your cls for the meetup :thumbsup: must join us more often for the various events and activities :3some:

Guest Cklasse

Hi hi! Long time no see ya ard! I have to support Merc SG, so in future will turn up more often with the CLS. :punk1: Sure do i will join u all for future events, but im abit shy :yumyum:

It's SGMERC :spiderman: