• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Mercedes SL500 by Carlsson

9080506.010.1L.jpg

To many people the new facelifted Mercedes SL500 is all they need, but to car enthusiasts who know that a more refined ride hides underneath the stock body a tuning kit is essential. German tuning house Carlsson will transform your new SL 500 to a Carlsson CK50 to give you the added performance.

9080506.010.Mini2L.jpg

Carlsson installs a new electronic control unit (ECU) which enables the 5.5 liter V8 to produce 435 horsepower or 320 kW (factory specs are 388 hp / 285 kW) at 6,000 rpm with 600 Nm of torque. Carlsson also delimits the top speed and the car is now capable of 293 km/h with an impressive 5.1 second 0-100 km/h sprint. The new exhaust system optimizes the flow of exhaust gases and can be identified by the four polished tailpipes.

9080506.010.Mini4L.jpg

Carlsson also offers several optical adjustments like a length-adjustable front spoiler, rear diffuser with air conduction system and rear spoiler for the SL with AMG package. Other aesthetic features include electro-polished grille inserts. The C-Tronic suspension lowers the SL by 30 mm but will automatically adjust to leave enough reserve of spring travel when needed, while the Carlsson rides on 19 or 20 inch light-weight multi-spoke wheels.

9080506.010.Mini3L.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SgLaKsa

WOAH! The rims and side grills are SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! I've got to get the grills on my car too! Looks like a mod I could afford.

I also find the rims very Chiooooooooooo man :love7: Fwahhhhh... Drooling

• 1 month later...