• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Local AMG Drive: Interested?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oreo! Congrats to your new bull!! Sold your SLS? Oh I wanna see your new ride man!

Tanzy: nice ride! we last met at the f1 pit, saw u together with Jason?

Somehow I still have your number in my mobile, almost bought your E9 the last time remember?

It was a pity I dint get the chance to own it.

Oreo! Congrats to your new bull!! Sold your SLS? Oh I wanna see your new ride man!

Tanzy: nice ride! we last met at the f1 pit, saw u together with Jason?

Somehow I still have your number in my mobile, almost bought your E9 the last time remember?

It was a pity I dint get the chance to own it.

thanks bro.... yup sold the SLS. was severely disappointed with the line up of drive activities for AMGs helmed by C&C in the past few months of owning my SLS. recently had a one-to-one chat with C&C regarding AMG drive events and although they were nice.... it seems at the end of the day, numbers still matter to them. They dont get it that when you are selling AMGs, you are selling the whole package not just the cars.

anyway, dont fret. They mention there will be a new AMG Performance Centre setup on the 3rd Floor next year. All AMG owners should start to see some AMG activities from C&C ramping up next year too.

The SLS is one of the greatest car I've driven. I was greatly impressed with the car at "crusing" speed. :D