• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

sgmerc labels

Guest colrc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cklasse

Ai! I'm new to the merc forum. can anybody help advise how to get these sgmerc labels? thks.

If you want immediately, we have the current decals. Just have to meet somewhere to collect. It's free for this current batch.

Guest sy69u

errrrrrrrrr bros..............think the only way to get the decal is to attend 1 of our meet-ups. so we can all meet u & give u a handshake or hug.. hehehehehehe. btw, welcome to the club.

Guest Sareve

errrrrrrrrr bros..............think the only way to get the decal is to attend 1 of our meet-ups. so we can all meet u & give u a handshake or hug.. hehehehehehe. btw, welcome to the club.

Haha hug ONLY?

Guest colrc

thank you, thank you all you merc brothers, ...........eh, no sisters? will certainly try to attend in spite of my frequent out of town escapades.

Guest redbell

Haha

Thank for your compliment.

I am not sure how others run their club but over here we are a bunch of young, active ppl and very friendly ppl.

Do come down to our meetup. You don't have to drive or own a Merc, so long you are friendly we definitely welcome you.

young?? young ppl???? u sure anot???? :la:

Guest jenvid

Haha hug ONLY?

bro, what else do you want? tot you already got someone to hug liao

u know hor.. SLK stands SL's kuddle...keke...

so SL + SLK ... SL's super lovely kiss... kekeke :sex:

OT liao wat the heck !

Warm welcome to u ! No worry only my gadgets will hug u... wakaka

Guest Sareve

Ai! I'm new to the merc forum. can anybody help advise how to get these sgmerc labels? thks.

How did you get to know about our forum? Did you spot the decal on someone's car?

Guest 2 Mercie 2

thank you, thank you all you merc brothers, ...........eh, no sisters? will certainly try to attend in spite of my frequent out of town escapades.

hello colrc :) "eh, no sisters?" hmmmmm there's one here ;) welcome to sgmerc family!

Guest narmi

Bro Colrc, if you turn up looking like that picture of your's, i don't think you'll be getting a hug ONLY!

It'll probably turn out like this!

"NARMI" + leah13.png + "SY69U" = :3some:

Guest angela

Cklasse ]

Ai! I' wrote:

If you want immediately, we have the current decals. Just have to meet somewhere to collect. It's free for this current batch.

ooi, you guys mentioned decal oreadi finito.....now i not in town this month and no chan to get decal liao...with all the high demand.....looks like will hafta wait til jun