• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Servicing My Merc

Guest yogi

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skipper

My C180K has a lot of problems, so I only service at C&C during warranty period. However, I stretch my servicing to every 15,000km to reduce the cost. I used to service my SLK at C&C even though it was after the warranty. During that time, C&C's servicing cost was much much more reasonable.

Guest jenvid

Dude... everything is in the system... in fact that darn computer can print out a list of things they change for u quietly while it was brought in for a service. That's provided u have good relationship with the CS guys.

BTW how many of u ever got to wonder into their garage, look at the DAS & stuff...I always cho cho them to help to toggle on all the little things that I read elsewhere (free :))... They did the xenon presence on for me..

Guest Cklasse

I have so far not encounter C&C giving problem with warranty claim even when I service outside during warranty period. I had communicated directly to DC for the last 2 warranty claims and they were promptly settled with no questions asked.

Guest kepiting1sg

Wah... so they can very easily void the warranty lor.... by proving that non-C&C workshops had serviced the car before.... :(

Once I sent it for servicing, they somehow found out that I have installed the

Kleemann K-Box. They did not void the car warranty but reminded me that if my engine develop any problem, they will not be responsible.

Guest kepiting1sg

keltanky ]

I will be sending my car to MBM next Thursday for some "minor mods"...... wrote:

hmmm "minor mods" :laugh: :laugh:

getting the cooler la... :laugh: :laugh:

No lah! Kelvin just informed me today that the cooler is out of stock!

Maybe the last one gone into CBlack's ride....heheheheh!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Probably I will put that in when the new stock are here. ::)

No lah! Kelvin just informed me today that the cooler is out of stock!

Maybe the last one gone into CBlack's ride....heheheheh!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Probably I will put that in when the new stock are here. ::)

the cooler went to another car, not CBlack, he also now have to wait... ;D

Guest kepiting1sg

the cooler went to another car, not CBlack, he also now have to wait... ;D

Why would we all want a cooler when the std. is good enough for our use.....wahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

Guest jenvid

kepiting1sg ]

the cooler went to another car, not CBlack, he also now have to wait... wrote:

Why would we all want a cooler when the std. is good enough for our use.....wahahahaha ;D ;D ;D

It is call mod for the sake of mod poison.. when the wads of $ bills are calling out.. spend me spend me.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest kepiting1sg

later comming bo??

If time permits, I will cum!.... ;D ;D ;D

1st to clock sho, then for lunch, bring my bowling bowls to Pro shop, bring kid go swimming. Still got time, I cum before going home for dinner.

If didn't go home for dinner Ah Ma Lau arh!!!!!........;D ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dashy

Hi kepiting1sg, may I have MBM's contact number, I would like to have an oil and filter change only, I will be going back to C&C for 15K service.

Many Thanks

Simon

you save 50%. MBM charges very reasonable

Guest kepiting1sg

Hi kepiting1sg, may I have MBM's contact number, I would like to have an oil and filter change only, I will be going back to C&C for 15K service.

Many Thanks

Simon

Mbm Wheelpower Pte Ltd

176 Sin Ming Dr #01-15 Singapore 575721

Tel : 6848-3198

Fax : 6458-6018

Guest CBlack

kepiting1sg ]

Hi kepiting1sg, may I have MBM' wrote:

Mbm Wheelpower Pte Ltd

176 Sin Ming Dr #01-15 Singapore 575721

Tel : 6848-3198

Fax : 6458-6018

uncle batam, the intercooler is here ;D getting it install coming sat plus servicing :D

Guest kepiting1sg

uncle batam, the intercooler is here ;D getting it install coming sat plus servicing :D

Please hor! Do a Dyno before & after! PLEASE!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D